Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default Didn't have permission to speak..

Looks like Kanye didn't ask black leaders before posting his personal opinions on social media. That's a big NO NO. Gonna be hell to pay for speaking out of turn.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...ughts-n2476379
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 02:42 PM   #2
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Sounds like the Master doesn't care for her slaves speaking up.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 PM   #3
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

Donít think they had a problem with his formulated thoughts when he said George Bush didnít care about black people.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBV77 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #4
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

You have to think a certain way based on skin tone. It isn't hard to figure out who the real racist are.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #5
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Definition of Racism: A word that used to imply racial prejudice but since beginning of the 21st century the word is now void of any meaning whatsoever.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 03:59 PM   #6
Russ79
Ten Point
 
Russ79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nacogdoches, Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC
Default

Here is the problem with our black population in this country. They have become so intertwined with the Democrat party and have been pandered to for so long that they no longer know their history with the Democrat party. It was a Republican that freed the slaves and the Dixiecrats of the south that began secession over it. There was not one Democrat that voted for the Civil Rights Bill in the 60's. Can we all say Robert Byrd...there seemed to be no problem with them having a member of the legislative branch serving that had been a member of the KKK and let's see...wasn't he a Democrat? You let one African American nowadays go off the "plantation" like Kanye and his called an Uncle Tom, an Oreo, and all kinds of other things. The Democrat party has done nothing to help the black community in this country except help install programs that panders to and keeps them beholding to the Democrat party. Maxine Waters is all hat and no cow....she talks a good game but does nothing to help lift up folks of color.
Russ79 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ79 View Post
Here is the problem with our black population in this country. They have become so intertwined with the Democrat party and have been pandered to for so long that they no longer know their history with the Democrat party. It was a Republican that freed the slaves and the Dixiecrats of the south that began secession over it. There was not one Democrat that voted for the Civil Rights Bill in the 60's. Can we all say Robert Byrd...there seemed to be no problem with them having a member of the legislative branch serving that had been a member of the KKK and let's see...wasn't he a Democrat? You let one African American nowadays go off the "plantation" like Kanye and his called an Uncle Tom, an Oreo, and all kinds of other things. The Democrat party has done nothing to help the black community in this country except help install programs that panders to and keeps them beholding to the Democrat party. Maxine Waters is all hat and no cow....she talks a good game but does nothing to help lift up folks of color.
There in lies the problem. There shouldn't be a "black population" in this country. There should only be one population, an "American population".
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM   #8
Russ79
Ten Point
 
Russ79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nacogdoches, Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches county, San Augustine county, Beaufort county NC
Default

I agree, J Sweet. But too many people in the country are making too much money keeping folks separated and stirred up against each other.
Russ79 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #9
Outlaw_6
Ten Point
 
Outlaw_6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: DFW Area
Hunt In: LA and "The H"
Default

The smartest thing olí Kanye has ever said or done.
Outlaw_6 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 09:12 AM   #10
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Let's be careful to raise this fella up ....
hes a class A El dou-che' and dumber than a box of hammers.
Not exactly the voice we need leadin' a charge.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 09:53 AM   #11
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Let's be careful to raise this fella up ....
hes a class A El dou-che' and dumber than a box of hammers.
Not exactly the voice we need leadin' a charge.
But this young lady does https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0...Z9q-pe-VC8TY-w
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 09:57 AM   #12
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Saw a video of her speaking at a young conservatives forum. A bunch of BLMs were in the back trying to shout her down and she just ripped them to shreds. She's pretty easy on the eyes too
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 10:50 AM   #13
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
Saw a video of her speaking at a young conservatives forum. A bunch of BLMs were in the back trying to shout her down and she just ripped them to shreds. She's pretty easy on the eyes too
That's the speech that triggered Kayne's tweeter.

She has a powerful message and the talent to deliver that message.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #14
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Thank you for introducing me to her. Will binge out on her Youtube videos later today.
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #15
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
There in lies the problem. There shouldn't be a "black population" in this country. There should only be one population, an "American population".


Sounds great but itís never gonna happen. Our politicians and certain other leaders will never allow it to happen. Keep the citizens divided against each other and itís easier to manipulate things how you want.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #16
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Can't call for de-segregation and equality and have your own TV network, Month, Weeks, Days, Words, communities, etc.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 01:30 PM   #17
J Sweet
Pope & Young
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Can't call for de-segregation and equality and have your own TV network, Month, Weeks, Days, Words, communities, etc.
Hold Maxine's beer.
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #18
BigWes
Eight Point
 
BigWes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Spring, TX
Hunt In: Grimes County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Can't call for de-segregation and equality and have your own TV network, Month, Weeks, Days, Words, communities, etc.
I believe that was called "separate but equal" and there was a group of folks who didn't like it very much. Hmmmm. Who was that???
BigWes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-03-2018, 10:16 AM   #19
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
That's the speech that triggered Kayne's tweeter.

She has a powerful message and the talent to deliver that message.
Wow thanks again for introducing me to her!! Very smart, articulate and hopeful rising star for the right!

I can't find the link to the speech she gave where she shredded the BLM for shouting her down?? Do you have it?
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #20
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones and San Saba Counties and Missouri
Default

She's right. They use welfare to keep minorities oppressed in poverty and beholden to them for votes. A viscous cycle and I don't see it changing soon.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-03-2018, 10:38 AM   #21
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
She's pretty easy on the eyes too
Well easier than Diamond and Silk
Attached Images
 
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2018, 11:07 AM   #22
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...came_true.html
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-04-2018, 02:10 PM   #23
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...gram-post.html
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com