Infiniti owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infiniti owners

So this may be blasphemy here, but I have a strong urge to sell my truck and grab something that makes my commute more pleasant. Looking at a 2017 QX70 as well as 2018 QX30. The 30 seems a bit small but the interior just looks awesome. I plan to go drive tomorrow. My only real concern with the 70 is that it is a really old design and looks like they have done away with it. Still, I've wanted that ride for a long time and it's one of the last rear wheel drive options around. The horsepower is very attractive as well. I'd like to hear pros and cons from owners.

Also interested in the BMW X5 and Audi Q7.

By the way, when the kid cycles back to UT in the fall I'd probably be putting a jeep project in the garage for future beach and hunting purposes

Wouldn't buy a used BMW...

Comment

I have a Q50 and like it. My wife drives a QX80 and she doesn’t like it. The gas tank is small and she says it doesn’t handle as well as her old Yukon XL.

Comment

Originally posted by Grittydog View Post
        Wouldn't buy a used BMW...
        Agreed, I’ve owned a 330 and a X5. I bought both new and traded them in with less than 40k miles. No more BMW’s in this house.

Comment

You’re all over the map with this one. I rented a QX30in Boston recently. It was loaded and really nice. Perfect for being in the city but too small overall. The 70 is nice but I’d run the Audi at the end of the day. They’re sweet and sporty.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            So this may be blasphemy here, but I have a strong urge to sell my truck and grab something that makes my commute more pleasant. Looking at a 2017 QX70 as well as 2018 QX30. The 30 seems a bit small but the interior just looks awesome. I plan to go drive tomorrow. My only real concern with the 70 is that it is a really old design and looks like they have done away with it. Still, I've wanted that ride for a long time and it's one of the last rear wheel drive options around. The horsepower is very attractive as well. I'd like to hear pros and cons from owners.

Also interested in the BMW X5 and Audi Q7.

By the way, when the kid cycles back to UT in the fall I'd probably be putting a jeep project in the garage for future beach and hunting purposes
            I've had all that you mention with the latest being QX80. Great vehicle with lots of room. BMW service center here in Austin is second to none. I'll most likely go back to BMW and get an X6 for myself. Audi was the worst service but nicest vehicle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had a BMW before and the dealer is close to my office. No problems with the vehicle but service experience at the dealer was top notch.
              I’m a life long Nissan guy so Infiniti is my first choice but they are farther from the house and office. If I can’t buy CPO and benefit from the better service experience then I might as well get another Nissan which is across the street from the office. I think Audi is a long drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Infiniti owners

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                You’re all over the map with this one. I rented a QX30in Boston recently. It was loaded and really nice. Perfect for being in the city but too small overall. The 70 is nice but I’d run the Audi at the end of the day. They’re sweet and sporty.

How was acceleration on the 30? Turbo lag?
                After some online shopping tonight I think if I go with that model I will just buy new.

Comment

my wife has a QX 56 and she loves it. I love riding in it. thing is super nice and has plenty of power. bought it low Mike's used last year and dont regret it what so ever . I think the only mistake I've made with infinity is that she is always going to want one now!!

But to me infinity is a great car

Comment

Is that what we are taking on our Elk hunt? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                      my wife has a QX 56 and she loves it. I love riding in it. thing is super nice and has plenty of power. bought it low Mike's used last year and dont regret it what so ever . I think the only mistake I've made with infinity is that she is always going to want one now!!

But to me infinity is a great car

I have driven a 56 and the 80. Earlier this year I rented the new Armada in SoCal for a week and was really impressed. Top trim armada is pretty much an Infiniti.

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                        Is that what we are taking on our Elk hunt? Lol

Wondering why we don’t just fly up there and rent a truck?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Wondering why we don’t just fly up there and rent a truck?

Because driving is the reason we picked where we did, lol

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                            Because driving is the reason we picked where we did, lol

Shameful that you don’t trust your tundra to go[emoji849]. I think it would be just fine.

Comment

You should get a Miata [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                              X