Durango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durango

This fire broke out north of Durango. Mitchell lakes area. I know we have a bunch of members that like to enjoy the San Juans.

I’m supposed to get married just SW of town in 3 weeks

Comment

My uncle lives just outside Durango not far from the airport and my folks just got back in early this morning from visiting him there. I bet the Durango narrow gauge railroad have their choppers up and helping fight that fire.

Comment

It's off to the northwest of us....

The fire is just under 20 miles from our place and another TBH member's house.

Conditions seem to be improving for fighting the blaze as of tonight.

Comment

The San Juans are gorgeous. As an elk hunter I love hunting burns but I hate being up there when there is smoke.

Hopefully it burns a good patchwork and doesn't burn anyone's house down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm surprised the area around Pagosa Springs hasn't caught fire with the beetle infestation as bad as it is. Maybe a good fire would kill them out

Comment

Pagosa/wolf creek area is going to burn real nice! The MTN pine beetle has devastated the area

Comment

This 419 fire has really taken off.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                  This 419 fire has really taken off.
                  My folks up there tell me besides it being dry the rough terrain is causing them lots of trouble fighting this fire.

Comment

We were there the day it started and it grew pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X