Diamond Carbon Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Carbon Cure

Anyone own this bow? A buddy of mine that is an archery pro back home highly recommends it for the price. Thinking of getting myself an early Christmas present. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Doesn't seem like a bad deal. Similar to the carbon knight, been seeing some good prices on those as well

Comment

I just bought one about a month ago. Bow has a smooth draw, a nice back wall, and is light weight yet has little vibration. There is one problem I have had. The moduel on the bottom cam was eatting into the serving on my bottom cable. Diamond (bowtech) has supposedly fixed that now. They did make it right and sent me the new mod and a new cable. Overall, I really like the bow. I did away with the Hostage rest and put a QAD drop away on, but could have gotten by with the stock rest.

Comment

great bow and company

Comment

Thanks for the input guys!

DBL-T - do you know if there is any way I can check to see if it's an older model with the troubled module? I guess worst case, if the problem happens, Bowtech will make good on it.

Comment

Very light weight and quite, little to no vibration. Smooth in the hand... I'm getting around 318 fps with mine

Comment

Here it is
              Attached Files

Comment

That's a pretty lookin bow, Bama.

Comment

Its not a bad bow, but you can get the carbon knight for the same price with more speed.

Can you move the draw peg on this bow to give it a longer valley? I know you can on the Carbon Knight. When I shot the cure last year I remember it having a little vibe, and the draw feeling a little harsh for the speeds it was getting.

Comment

carbon over drive $599 ebay-new -overdrive cam is superior to the carbon knight or cure

Comment

Billy, if you look on the cam there is a "C" stamped on it. If there is a dot in the "C" it is the new module. No dot, means Bowtec needs to send out new mod and cable.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I've ordered the bow through a friend of mine. Went with a bare bow and am going to set it up over Christmas.

Thanks for the tip on identifying the cam, DBL-T. I'll have a look for the dot when it arrives.

Comment

Working...
                        X