This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuthdoc - Last Update May 24, 6:19 P.M.

I started a new thread so everyone would be able to see these updates as I get them...

The TBH family is amazing, John loves this place more than any of you will ever know. I only made it through 170 of the 400+ posts. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the prayers and well wishes, they mean the world to us.

He was at work in Livingston when he had the heart-attack, and they had trouble getting him stabilized at the Hospital in Livingston. They were finally able to get that done, and he was life-flighted to Lufkin. We are at Lufkin Memorial. John is in ICU. As of right now he has still not woken up, he has been through a lot. He has a long way to go.

Please continue the prayers, we still do not know if there are going to be any neurological problems or not. That is their major concern at this moment. He is scheduled to have some more tests in the morning, and we should have a better idea what the prognosis is going to be.

I am still in shock, I just spoke with him last night about getting after those Axis the next few weeks. I feel like I have been punched in the gut, he means the world to me, and I am typing this with a very heavy heart.

Please pray for the doctors that will be attending to John throughout the night, and for the family that we will be able to get rest tonight and be 100% for John tomorrow.

Thank Y'all So Much... I will update the site as I get them!!!

Latest Update Here

Sent!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

continued prayers....

Comment

Thanks for the update...we will continue praying.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Prayers sent again!

Comment

Thanks, MailMan,

We were all waiting to hear from Ya'll.

Prayers continue for our Hero.

Comment

prayers and thoughts are with John and his family and the team of doctors.

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Thanks for the update Mailman......Lord....lay your healing hands on the Doc and bring him through this dire situation.

Comment

prayers on the way

Comment

Continued prayers for him and the family and thanks for taking the time to send out an update on his condition.

Comment

Prayers away.

Comment

Thank you for the update, Matthew. Our prayers will continue as long as it takes. Take care of "the blonde" and let her know that John's extended family here is in full, prayerful support mode for John and your family.

Michael
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks for the update, I, as i'm sure many others are watching closer than normal tonight, Prayers for all of you and especially Doc's full and speedy recovery

Comment

Working...
                              X