No announcement yet.

Hunting Hogs with Tim Wells and Sniper Hog Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome, congrats! I love his show.

Comment

You lucky dog! Congrats!

Comment

like both of those! Get to schlocking!

Comment

I'm really excited about this hunt. Looks like we are going to wait until summer to go. I'm heavy into my campaign for county commissioner right now and extremely busy running this school. Besides south Texas really is South Texas without 100 degree temps and 98% humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet Hunter View Post
            I'm really excited about this hunt. Looks like we are going to wait until summer to go. I'm heavy into my campaign for county commissioner right now and extremely busy running this school. Besides south Texas really is South Texas without 100 degree temps and 98% humidity.
            I can't wait for 100! Tired of the cold! Tim might possibly be the best bow hunter in the world with his shooting abilities. Congrats again, keep us posted on the hunt.

Comment

That is waaaay freaking cool. Hawg light is awesome but getting to meet/hunt with Tim Wells will be a blast. CONGRATS !!!!!

Comment

Jealous here, congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats!! I'm super jealous.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Congrats on winning. Your better off coming down in the summer to hunt anyway as the hog hunting is always better in the summer.
                          If your not following our Facebook page(Sniper Hog Lights) you might want to check it out as we do a lot of giveaways and not just our products. We plan on doing more hunt giveaways and not just for hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                            Congrats on winning. Your better off coming down in the summer to hunt anyway as the hog hunting is always better in the summer.
                            If your not following our Facebook page(Sniper Hog Lights) you might want to check it out as we do a lot of giveaways and not just our products. We plan on doing more hunt giveaways and not just for hogs.

I wondered if you guys were on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome show, congrats. Is Buck going to be there too?

Comment

That's awesome....Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X