• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
    are you saying that has a v
    Yep and this has a P

Really complicates things don't it.

Comment

Doesn't complicate things 1 bit. P or V.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        Doesn't complicate things 1 bit. P or V.
        So you're saying if the first one walks into a female restroom, no problems?

Comment

I mean I just don't get "I'm not attracted to men, but I'm attracted to women that look like men", and "I'm not attracted to women, but I'm attracted to men that look like women". Does not compute at all in my common sense/simple mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in southern Virginia right now and the new North Carolina law is causing quite a stir.

Comment

Last time I shopped at Target was back in the '80s with my mom. Nothing there for me.

Comment

You guys are completely missing the point. This thread isn't about letting men in women's rest rooms or vice versa. The thread is simply pointing out that if you are going to boycott a company for having certain policies regarding the issue, you might want to take a step back and look at how many companies share the stance.

I bet most on here aren't going to switch cell phone providers/ buy a new truck/ get off of social media/ quit watching movies, due to a companies policy on the given issue.

It's real easy to yell "BOYCOTT TARGET" whenever you haven't shopped there in the past five years anyways. Sort of ridiculous unless your going to apply it to every company that differs from your stance on a subject.

Comment

we can tell which side you are on

It is simple...you are what God made you, not what you want to be

People who don't have a faith or believe in God fall victim to this I can do what I want

Comment

and this has nothing to do with TGLT community

Men should not be allowed in a female restroom and females should not be allowed in a male restroom!!!!

Quick making this a DANG transgender thing...their policy states you can go into whatever restroom you identify with and want to for that day

AND SNAPPERTRAPPER your just justifying your cause.......these other so called companies have not said we can go into whatever bathroom you want...Why have male/female signs then! DUH

Comment

I just want to know what is next? First gay marriage, now the bathrooms, what is next? Serious question. My vote is polygamy.

I know where this train is headed. At this point I am just preparing for the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        and this has nothing to do with TGLT community

Men should not be allowed in a female restroom and females should not be allowed in a male restroom!!!!

Quick making this a DANG transgender thing...their policy states you can go into whatever restroom you identify with and want to for that day

AND SNAPPERTRAPPER your just justifying your cause.......these other so called companies have not said we can go into whatever bathroom you want...Why have male/female signs then! DUH
                        So the chick above with a P needs to go in the men's room? How would you explain that to your kids? Hey dad, why is that lady going in the men's room??

Comment

Lost me at "AFA is a hate group."

Comment

Misdirection

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            these other so called companies have not said we can go into whatever bathroom you want...Why have male/female signs then! DUH
                            People are boycotting primarily because this policy makes the majority uncomfortable to avoid making the minority uncomfortable and because it in effect causes an unsafe environment for many women and children. The author of the article is trying to paint the protestors as blanket bigots because of the author's assumption that they are anti-LGBT. Just like the anti-hunters' assumption that we are blood thirsty idiots who are indifferent to the plight of the endangered species. The author does his/her/its best to lead us to incorrectly believe that those other companies share the same restroom policy when in fact they do not. Classic misdirection.

What's funny to me is that I think most of the conservatives on here were against this and only changed their stance when Trump embraced the Jenners of the world. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe, like Trump, these TBH'ers were never conservatives in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              There are 3/4 of a million registered sex offenders that now can simply claim transgender feelings to waltz right in behind your daughters.
                              Not in my lifetime!
                              The main guy bringing suit is a sec offender

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                So the chick above with a P needs to go in the men's room? How would you explain that to your kids? Hey dad, why is that lady going in the men's room??
                                The people in the photos above didn't need protection from a new law. They can and have been using the restroom they identify with and no one is the wiser. Someone with "inside" info would have to rat them out for them to fall victim to the common sense sex requirements of the current laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X