I committed a Level 3 bad neighbor violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    It’s hard to imagine it could smell that bad after only 3 days.

Uhhhh......... I've been around you after 3 day on the gulf.
    Yes, it's possible

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Next week put a 12 pack of beer on the lid. They will appreciate it. I have a customer that was a sanitation engineer through college. To this day, he'll still sit out a 12 pack every few months for the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
        Next week put a 12 pack of beer on the lid. They will appreciate it. I have a customer that was a sanitation engineer through college. To this day, he'll still sit out a 12 pack every few months for the crew.
        You think the crew is actually getting that beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
          Uhhhh......... I've been around you after 3 day on the gulf.
          Yes, it's possible

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Hey! I know where to find you, and I have friends...okay, relatives , in Arkansas.

Comment

I think the only thing you "really" did wrong was not butcher it in the Walmart parking lot!!!

Comment

Dude,
              I have done this before. I feel your pain.

Comment

Just got an update from my loving wife, who after opening the can (which has a pint of bleach poured in it after being washed) is now less loving. Apparently it will still gag a maggot.

Comment

I cut hog carcass up and with the scraps put them into 2 or 3 corn sacks. Then go fill up at the convenience store and utilize their trash cans out by the pumps. Allah said it was ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    It’s hard to imagine it could smell that bad after only 3 days.

I put a trash bag of crappie guts I forgot to dump out in my wife's office trash she night before they dumped it! The next day after the trash man came there were 3 buzzards standing on top of the can! My wife text me a pic and asked what I did!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL.……...great stuff sir!!! I tend to wear out a few dumpters at strip centers or keep it on ice.

Comment

Been there and gave the trash guys gatorades and $20 to make sure they took the carcass. My wife thought we were going to get kicked out of the neighborhood.

You should have used the Walmart parking lot instead.

Comment

Glad your neighbors are cool. Could have been pretty ugly, especially if they called the cops or sued for nuisance.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                            NASA is hiring if your interested.
                            Thanks for the laugh.

I have been here before and will try to freeze then dump on trash day .

Comment

Just one more benefit of not living in town. The coyotes clean up my scraps overnight....

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                                My buddy was taking a ram head to the taxidermist and left it in his car until he got off of work in 100 degree heat. He couldn't get his head far enough out the window to drive it for the next couple weeks. ha ha ha
                                Back when I was 19-20 years old I shot a doe....it was one of those warmer than usual Novembers.....processed her and put her head in a trash bag and placed it in the trunk of my 98 Mustang.....was going to take it to my in-laws and toss it in the creek but forgot about it.....can't remember why but the car sat up for a few days without us driving it, opened the door one day and the stench would gag a maggot. There wasn't enough Lysol, Febreeze and baking soda at Walmart to put a dent in the stench. Took about 3 weeks to get to a tolerable smell level.

Comment

Working...
                                X