No announcement yet.

Another stupid poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. It drives me nuts that she will have address in her GPS, but won't hit "go". She will sit and follow the dot and tell me where to turn... way to late. Infuriating. I just take over all of it. Get it routed up before I leave and I am all good.

Comment

What's a map app?

Comment

My wife is a great navigator and can back in a trailer or load the boat without any problems. She's right handy to have around!

Comment

Nope

Comment

not even close, but thats why i drive and navigate myself.

Comment

After years of frustration and occasional cursing, she's still really bad at navigating. Sometimes I can get good info out of her, but only sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me: "What is my next turn?"
                Her: "It's going to tell you..."
                Me: "It's at the top of the screen, just tell me so that I know."
                Her: "WHY do you have to know the next turn ahead of time?"

Incredibly frustrating to say the least.

Comment

No on the app but yes on the old-school map she Has to have one every trip

Comment

My wife falls asleep about 5 minutes into every trip, so...

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                      Me: "What is my next turn?"
                      Her: "It's going to tell you..."
                      Me: "It's at the top of the screen, just tell me so that I know."
                      Her: "WHY do you have to know the next turn ahead of time?"

Incredibly frustrating to say the least.
                      Me: You just used more words and time trying to tell me I don't need the information instead of just telling me!

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
                      No on the app but yes on the old-school map she Has to have one every trip
                      We used to have a big map. I liked those things. Somehow we would misplace it when we needed it though.

Comment

No, we actually have decided that since she is wrong with directions 99 percent of the time we just don't do what she says. This was a mutual decision initiated by herself.

Comment

Yes, my wife is an excellent Navigator, even before Map APPS. (P.S. - I trained her well)

Comment

I like getting where I'm going on time with minimal screw ups caused by missing exits etc.... I do the navigating.

Comment

My better half has to concentrate to remember which is left and which is right mist of time, bless her heart haha So I don't depend on her to give me directions . If I can't figure out the way on my own then I get the navigation started and let it navigate. It's funny though she can't remember her right from left but anytime she gets lost she always says her navigation doesn't work right lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Well.... sometimes. Which is worse than being able to or not being able to...

Comment

Working...
                                X