Annual Hunt Permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual Hunt Permits

Has anyone used this type of hunt and what kind of success have you had. I’m thinking about trying it out at unit #607 which is near my daughters house when we visit.
    Any insight would be appreciated.

APH hunts
    I use these hints as well as some lease lands. Remember these are public lands, some scout get away from crowds. I've taken a few good animals out there. They can get crowded once people find the good spots. I bike in away from crowds, and 4over 20+ years of using. I haven't ran into a handful of people(usually on their way out). Give it a try

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info. I might give it a try during bow season.

Comment

Very nice buck!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Tiberius, that is a very nice buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Schubert6689 View Post
              Has anyone used this type of hunt and what kind of success have you had. I’m thinking about trying it out at unit #607 which is near my daughters house when we visit.
              Any insight would be appreciated.

Get in there and do some leg work. Most if not all places are open year round to permit holders. Take the mountain bike or walk around and scout early for a good spot or two.

I am going to a place this weekend to scout and maybe come back with a pig (definitely taking the bow). Probably taking the bike and doing a day tour to see what has changed (or not changed). Especially since I have not been on this particular place since 2015.

Comment

Working...
              X