Went to the T4 for some relaxin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the T4 for some relaxin'

This past weekend me and another TBH'r went to the T4 Ranch in Brownwood. Dean puts on a good hunt and is a good guy. He has a real nice place there and we have been there 3 times now.

I have to use my crossbow for another month before I can even attempt to draw back my wheelie bow. I hooked up with a big Fallow at 30 yards, the QAD Exodus went through both shoulders and stuck its self in the ground deep, I am impressed by the power one of these things have.

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:40 PM.

Congrats on a good looking Fallow

Comment

Congrats again Radar! Helluva bounce back from bicep surgery!

Comment

Great shot! Congrats

Comment

You shoot him or give him a nip of shine??

Good job!!!

Comment

Nice shootin bud! Congrats

Comment

Good job Jeff ! Dean does have a nice place, my wife is asking when we’re going back ! Let me know how that fallow eats, might be a spot in my freezer.......

Comment

Yessir, that'll work! That's a fine looking buck but that's a nasty wound!! Looks like it took out the leg pretty good along with the nasty hole where it went thru the body!! The power of those crossbows is flat impressive to me!!

Congratulations on the "relaxation"!

Comment

Had some technical difficulties, got thread back on track. The fallow was nice, the 2 shoulders and hams weighed 85 pounds

Comment

We went fishing on Saturday afternoon at his lake. We drank some beer and fished with cane poles, caught warmouths and largemouths

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Yessir, that'll work! That's a fine looking buck but that's a nasty wound!! Looks like it took out the leg pretty good along with the nasty hole where it went thru the body!! The power of those crossbows is flat impressive to me!!

Congratulations on the "relaxation"!
                      The bolt had no problem going thru the shoulder, clipping the heart and going on out. I knew it was a good shot, he arched his back and went about ten yards and piled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        You shoot him or give him a nip of shine??

Good job!!!
                        No sir, now that I have to use this crossbow thang, I had to drink them things called a White Claw. I drank but one and it went down hard.

Comment

I've seen it all now!

Congrats. That's a big ol' gnarly fallow right there.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Dang Radar, I was OK with you wussin' out and gettin' a crossbow, but WHITE CLAQ??? What the hell you thinkin' man? You gonna loose yore man card between the tall boy and them shorts... Hard to un-see some thangs!

Comment

Working...
                              X