Legacy Outfitters Val Verde open 3d Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legacy Outfitters Val Verde open 3d Shoot

Come out for a great shoot and a good meal.

hmmmm, the links not working.

Comment

Legacy Outfitter 3D

if the link isnt working just go to www.legacyoutfitters.org the brochure link is on the right hand side of the home page. its a great shoot. running target too. there will also be special shoots after the meal and awards. More prizes given for top scores on long shot (unknown distance) and the running target. its a shotgun start at 9 am on march 24. the directions to the shoot are also on the website brochure. the field is limited to the first 150 shooters. its already starting to fill up, so get registered soon.

Comment

This 3D shoot is coming up fast. The field is starting to fill up. As it was last year, most will register the day of the shoot. There will be awards for the top 3 in each division. There will also be door prizes and other nice prizes for the 2 fun shoots after the awards and meal. Last year at the running game target, a dewalt drill and a dewalt saws all were given to the 2 top shooters. A 3D target was given to the winner of the long shot. You really should come give this shoot a try. Its not an ASA or IBO shoot, but they do go by the IBO rules and scoring. I'd say, one of the best shoots I've ever been to. You'll have a great time. I know there is an ASA shoot in Paris that weekend, but if you don't go to it, come try this one.

6xbulls

Comment

Working...
        X