Democrats saying they're winning yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats saying they're winning yet?

I learned my lesson a couple days ago when I unstuck my head from the sand and looked at the Statesman and turned the news on for 5 minutes.. LOL

But it's about that time for democraps to start saying they are winning the elections right?

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I learned my lesson a couple days ago when I unstuck my head from the sand and looked at the Statesman and turned the news on for 5 minutes.. LOL

But it's about that time for democraps to start saying they are winning the elections right?
    Interesting enough, Bernie said yesterday he doesnt expect a blue wave and at this point if the Dems take the house it will be by the slimmest of margins.

Comment

They have lowered their expectations...all their tactics just haven't worked. They are in "install fear mode" right now. Its about all they got left in there playbook that still has a chance of garnering some extra votes.

Comment

Well, Obama was saying yesterday that he’s the one that turned the economy around and that Trump just happened to get in at the right time to take credit for everything. That all the GOP does is run everything to the ground and break it. Seriously, he said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
          Well, Obama was saying yesterday that he’s the one that turned the economy around and that Trump just happened to get in at the right time to take credit for everything. That all the GOP does is run everything to the ground and break it. Seriously, he said that.
          But Trump has withdrawn and reversed many of Obama's policies in this booming economy. So how does that work with the above statements from obummer? Should we expect an unavoidable collapse here soon?

Comment

Working...
          X