Mediocrity...The Jason Garrett Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediocrity...The Jason Garrett Story

How many years do we have to watch this bs???
    He is so gutless and predictable. Wake up Jerry!!!

I believe you just insulted a whole bunch of mediocre coaches by placing Garrett at their level!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      I believe you just insulted a whole bunch of mediocre coaches by placing Garrett at their level!!
      Amen!!! Fire his asz now!!!

Comment

While I understand yalls thought process, firing Garrett wouldn’t help them. JJ just bring in another just like him. O line has issues, this wide receiver and tight end by committee plan they thought would work isn’t, they have no receiver that can stretch the field, and Dak is having problems again. Not 100% sure he is still the QB of the future for them.
        Now defense is doing decent.

Comment

It is a QB problem ! But not going for it on fourth and one was stupid, they had not stopped Texans all night from getting into field goal position.

Comment

It’s getting hard to watch this crap. Not sure why I put myself through the misery. I really don’t care if they win or lose I’d just like to see some **** good football being played.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              It is a QB problem ! But not going for it on fourth and one was stupid, they had not stopped Texans all night from getting into field goal position.
              Not only this^^^, but since your offense sucks might as well try to get the first down and five more yards and let the field goal kicker try to win it... It's not like you have been moving the ball effectively all game where you are going to get the ball back and drive it down the field

Comment

The mediocre receivers can’t get separation. They lock them down and then shut the run down. This means a bad offense that can’t run or throw the ball!

Jerry Jones is the absolute worst owner in the NFL!

Ask Jimma!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Amen!!! Fire his asz now!!!
                  And take that so called, QB with ya......

Comment

The offense is terrible. About as boring and predictable as it gets. Also the worst press conferences in the history of the world. If you think you might want to listen to a Garrett press conference...just pop a .45 into your knee cap. It will be about as painful.

Comment

I think he is doing a great job!

Comment

They just lost to the Texans. I think that puts him far below the level of mediocrity.

Comment

Getting rid of him won’t do us any good unless Jerry goes with him, and Jerry doesn’t seem to care about wins if we can have loosing seasons and still be the most valuable team in the league. I doubt anything will change unfortunately.
                          A QB is only as good as his receivers who can’t seem to catch balls this season. Can’t blame one player for the lack of a good offense

Comment

He’s making Dak look mediocre as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                              He’s making Dak look mediocre as well lol
                              I think Dak does that on his own pretty well...

Comment

Working...
                              X