Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Lets be honest.. The Texas archery season is basically the worst time to hunt deer in Texas.. If it were 3 weeks earlier it would be amazing. But its right after the bucks rub and stop running around in bachelor groups.. They stop hitting corn for the most part at my place and the acorns are on the ground.. Not to mention the fact that you really dont know what kind of bucks you have until the rut.. I only bowhunt.. So Basically the whole season is my bow season so I have no emotional attachment to the first day. Does anyone else feel this way?? This will be like year 10 of skipping opening morning.. Basically since trail cams got good and i realized it was a waste of time

I won’t. I’ll be working. But if I was off I’d be there because I’ve waited all year for it. Can’t wait to go!!

Comment

Not me, I’m spending time with grandkids I haven’t seen in a couple of months. I’ll take a 3 day weekend next week and go

Comment

This guy

Return flight home, and then watching my son’s pee wee football game

Comment

Letting the wife and her mother go to Canton Trades Days tomorrow and I’m watching the girls. I’ll be in a climber Sunday morning though.

Comment

I should be at work, I have a lot that needs to be done. But I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done around the house, so that is where I will be tomorrow. A buddy is letting me borrow his tractor for a week, going to see how much I can get done in a week.

Comment

I missed opening wknd once since I started bow hunting in 1990.
              It was 2016. My Dad was in bad shape and died on the 2nd. I bet he was mad I didn’t go.
              Love ya Dad!

Comment

Be at Canton First Monday with the wife. Don’t really have a place to hunt anyway.

Comment

I’m going up to dripping springs. Wife’s niece is getting married. Too hot down here anyways. I’ll wait till after Halloween

Comment

Got granddaughter soccer. But that’s ok because I can hunt during the week and I’m the only one that bow hunts.

Comment

I’m working nights for the next two weeks.
                      Good luck guys

Comment

I’m working! About to birth one.

Comment

I am coaching my daughters softball team tomorrow, only way I go will be because we had a rainout.

Comment

I got the kids. Wife has a girls weekend. I’ll be after them towards the end of October. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill be at work all weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X