Rhino blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhino blinds

Who has used Rhino pop up blinds ? How do you like them and are they durable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they rock. have multiple for 8 yrs. now and going strong

Comment

**** good blinds!!! bought mine at the TTHA show about 8-9 years ago...I finally had to toss mine last year. Very well made!!

Comment

I have quite a few, last year they changed the design and made one of the bow windows next to the door which doesn’t really work very well, other than that they are top notch. Rogers sporting goods usually puts them on sell around this time of year, I noticed they have the double bulls on sell.

Comment

Sounds like I am in the minority here, but I am not a fan. Nearly every time I would set it up or take it down, The little ears on a rod end would snap off. They were good anout sending a replacement rod though

Comment

Sportsman Guide has the Rhino Deception on clearance for 116.99 Member price are 129.99 for non if anybody is looking for a good deal on them !!

Comment

I've had one for about 6 years now and I never take it down. It is completely in the shade so that helps but it has been flooded about 20 times. Every time after a flood I figure it will be destroyed or gone yet it's still there as far as I know but I haven't been back to it since the last flood.

Comment

Best pop up blind I’ve ever owned

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Sportsman Guide has the Rhino Deception on clearance for 116.99 Member price are 129.99 for non if anybody is looking for a good deal on them !!

Thanks for the heads up.
                  Just ordered another one, darn good deal[emoji1360]

Comment

guarantee you can't find a better blind out there for that price or even almost double.

Comment

Love mine

Comment

Man that is a steal on that blind!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Man that is a steal on that blind!

Yeah I got me two of them can’t ever have to many blinds lol !

Comment

You can get the free 30 day trial and get the member pricing. Also use the promo code SG 3665 to get $15 off which basically eliminates the $15.99 shipping charge. I got mine out the door for $118.97.

Comment

Very good blinds in my opinion. Been using them in Mexico going on 7 years now and haven’t had any issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X