Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best summer thick sock

What’s the best thick socks to wear in the summer

Darn tough Paul Bunyan. They are over the calf. Lifetime warranty and made in Vermont.

They are not cheap. There is a huge difference in quality and comfort with these.

Comment

I've had great luck out of Smartwool merino hiking socks. I have the lightweight and heavyweight versions. The lightweight one's really get me through the whole season. Keep my feet dry and comfortable in the summer while working and warm in the colder months. I only have the heavyweight pair to get me deep into Jan. when its really chilly and I know I wont be moving much.

Comment

Darn Tough Lite Cushion

Comment

Originally posted by Pigpiggy View Post
          Darn tough Paul Bunyan. They are over the calf. Lifetime warranty and made in Vermont.

They are not cheap. There is a huge difference in quality and comfort with these.
          X2

Comment

Darn Tough.

Comment

Another vote for Darn Tough, I have a variety of styles and wear them to work and to hunt, year round.
              Last edited by Patton; 10-22-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Since nobody mentioned them yet, Darn Tough.

Comment

I've been wearing Wells Lamont but I guess now I gotta go find a pair of Darn Tough.

My wife usually gets me some cheapie walmart socks every year for Christmas. They go straight to the gun cleaning rag pile.

Comment

Lorpen Merino Wool Light Hikers

Comment

Darn tough

Comment

I've been wearing Dickies Work Socks (Walmart) for two years and love them.

Comment

Working...
                        X