It about **** time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It about **** time.

Trump has stated that he is willing to send the military to our southern border to protect it is long over due imo.
    Due to the fact that these large groups are publicly saying they are coming here and in our face about it tells you all you need to know how they view us.
    Just like death by a thousand papercuts we are being invaded and it's as simple as that.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Agreed

Comment

yup.

what is the group up to now? 4000?

Read that they're being paid to come....BY WHOM?
      and now they magically have cameras with them...

Maybe I'm cynical, but it seems awfully suspect that less than a month before midterms, something like this just spontaneously happens.

I hope Mexico steps up and comes away from this with a huge assist on their part, and if Trump does send troops to close the whole southern border, then I say....it's about time.
      Waiting for liberal heads to collectively spin off when/if he does.

Comment

I have a feeling that Trump will stop this. It’s a gift that they’re doing this right before the election.

Comment

I agree with you guys 100%... but... there's only so much Trump and the military can do without some other things happening first that must come from Congress... By law, he cannot use our military forces in an enforcement role directly unless there is truly an invasion that is classified as such. Simply coming across the border is not gonna get him there... in a true military situation, our armed forces are trained to stop the enemy at all cost up to and including killing the enemy... These folks are civilian and not a military force. If they rat-slapped them back into the water when they crawled out on the US side of the river, you'd never hear the end of it from the Libtard DemoKrauts and RHINO's... And if one of out troups actually shot/killed one, oh my...

I'm really concerned as to what will happen. I think Trump is trying to stop it before it gets here by the financial threats, but mark my word if he actually tries to follow through with his threat of cutting the Latin American countries off or the BIG one, Mexico, the Libtards will go just as nutzo... He's in a bad situation, and America is too. If we don't curb this free-flow across our borders, by getting rid of those in our government who support the open borders at the ballot box, we will get EXACTLY what we deserve...

PLEASE EVERYONE GO VOTE!!

Comment

Cartels should be labeled terrorist organizations.

Have death and destruction miles away yet our concerns are halfway around the planet.

Let's go find some oil in Mexico and get this liberation kicked off

Comment

Congress needs to fix this problem once in for all by passing new Immigration laws. We as citizens need to do our part by voting and letting our worthless politicians to fix this or we will vote them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                Congress needs to fix this problem once in for all by passing new Immigration laws. We as citizens need to do our part by voting and letting our worthless politicians to fix this or we will vote them out.
                The US could start its own version of the foreign legion for starters. There's no faster way to indoctrinate someone and teach them the language than to have them serve.

4 years of service, then allow them to apply for citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Cartels should be labeled terrorist organizations.

Have death and destruction miles away yet our concerns are halfway around the planet.

Let's go find some oil in Mexico and get this liberation kicked off
                  This right here...^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

This whole thing has Soros smell all over it. Get rid of Soros and much of this crap will stop.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      This whole thing has Soros smell all over it. Get rid of Soros and much of this crap will stop.

Unfortunately I think he has a just as crazy son right behind him

Comment

Have to wonder if he is 1/2 as bad as people think he is then why has no one popped him off yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Have to wonder if he is 1/2 as bad as people think he is then why has no one popped him off yet?
                          Same reason Obama didn't get tagged. Security is miles and miles deep.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            He hasn't crossed the Clintons yet.

Comment

It's an invasion. And the way you stop an invasion of beto voters is with the military.

Comment

Working...
                              X