Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job guys!

Comment

Cool recap and congrats! Hunting out west is fun for sure.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats again.
          Great write up.

Comment

Great job guys!! I know that was a blast that you will remember forever

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              Excellent. I enjoy the pronghorn hunts in Wyoming. Keep buying points and in a few years you will be able to go anywhere in the state. There are some hidden zero point gens up there. I'll trade unit information with you if you'll pm me.
              I’m at 4 points and have some units in mind. We will have to chat sometime

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                Nice bucks!
                Next time take 287 north from Amarillo to I-70 then around Denver on C-470 to I-25 north. Best route to Wyoming.

Avoiding opening week usually gets you less pressure, but limited access areas can be tough.
                Glad to hear you found the folks friendly.
                That’s the way we came home, I agree about skipping opening day/week. Opening day was nuts

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, that hunt is on my to-do list!!

Comment

4 pp starts getting you into some areas with much better access. Another point or two and you'll really have some good areas to choose from.
                      Some big bucks are getting taken this year so if winter and next spring play out wildlife friendly we'll have some great trophies next year too.
                      I'm familiar with areas around Laramie region, sounds like some guys here have familiarity with other parts of Wyoming, so you have some folks to bounce questions off of.

Comment

Just got home. He was 14 1/8 tall and measured 75 6/8”. I’m very proud of him for a first timer in a zero point unit.

Comment

Man, you young fellers get to have all the fun!

Congrats to you both Justin and James! Yall did us Texans proud.

Comment

Congrats to both of you

Comment

Well done

Comment

Congrats to both of you I have a buddy on his way up there now.

Comment

Working...
                                X