No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Texans Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Cowboys might be worse than the Texans...at least the Texans can move the ball and score....
    I am surprised how far the Cowboys have fallen

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      I think the Cowboys might be worse than the Texans...at least the Texans can move the ball and score....
      I am surprised how far the Cowboys have fallen
      Well, In 2 weeks we will see who is the worst. My money is on the Texans getting their A** kicked by the Cowboys. But neither Team is gonna make the Playoffs unless there is an Incredible Turnaround.

Back to watching the Astros.

Comment

Can anyone name 1 thing that Obrein does that makes you say
        YES he is a NFL quality coach?

Anyone?

I’ve been asking this for more than 5 yrs now
        Not even sure what qualifies him for a head nfl job much less a quality nfl coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope the Texans get murdered the next few games, it will help speed up the Bill O’brien firing process.

Comment

How may years extension did McNair give to Obrien? This is going to cost him some money when he fires him.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Hope the Texans get murdered the next few games, it will help speed up the Bill O’brien firing process.
              This...

Comment

I think he might be ok if he would hire an offensive coordinator. He's a terrible play caller. So predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
                  How may years extension did McNair give to Obrien? This is going to cost him some money when he fires him.

4 year. And he is in the last year of his original deal. I’m an BOB truther. I think he shoulders some of this blame no doubt, but equally the players have to execute. Both Jackson and Matthieu backed OB after this game. They said it’s on them to execute better. I’m the first to say it’s been a sloppy mess. I do not think BOB is going anywhere this year, so we need another solution to get back right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                    4 year. And he is in the last year of his original deal. I’m an BOB truther. I think he shoulders some of this blame no doubt, but equally the players have to execute. Both Jackson and Matthieu backed OB after this game. They said it’s on them to execute better. I’m the first to say it’s been a sloppy mess. I do not think BOB is going anywhere this year, so we need another solution to get back right.

BOB SUCKS !!!

Who calls a shuttle pass on a 2 pt conversion......just horrible

Comment

BOB SUCKS !!!

Who calls a shuttle pass on a 2 pt conversion......just horrible

Yup even he said it was horse**** call

Comment

I am not a BOB fan and don't think he is really head coach material, but the team lacks discipline. False starts, crappy decisions from Watson, poor routes, bump tackles, just plain BAD.

Comment

Wow, in overtime because of bad coaching decisions. Called their last time out the last defensive series. Ran the ball from their 25 yard line with 45 seconds left in regulation, ate up about 20 or more seconds.

Comment

2018 Houston Texans Season thread

BOB sucks. Should have been aggressive with his play calling there at the end. Defense has proven it can't be counted on, so he just runs it, knowing they haven't done anything in the run game and settles for the field goal. He's scared.

Comment

Bad coaching decision for the colts cost them a tie.

Comment

I think that's the dumbest coaching decision I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X