• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    Which one?
    This one

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      I guess I really didn't explain what I was getting at. I should have said....Which one isn't? They all have potential to make you want to take then hunting and leave them to fend for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
        I definitely out punted my coverage by Gods grace alone! Oh and I knew she was a keeper when the first time me and my buddy took her hunting in college she wouldn’t let us clean our dove, she did them all. My buddy told me he had dibs if I screwed it up, so far she has stuck around. She also gets mad if I try to help her gut the deer I shoot and she also likes to trim the meat off the skulls I do euro mounts on, definitely blessed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Seems to me like you'd better not pizz her off! Seems like she likes knife work!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
          Seems to me like you'd better not pizz her off! Seems like she likes knife work!

I try my best, yes she used to work as an inspector for TDA and inspected slaughter operations and for USDA regs, so she knows her way around a knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good Lord there’s some beautiful hunting women out there !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              She’s disgusting!

Comment

Good lord! Didn’t expect that one! I played it with my phone on mute, then played it with the sound up. I didn’t make it very far with the sound up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Love me some Julie Kreuter..

[ATTACH]924548[/ATTACH]
                  I was on a brown bear hunt in Alaska and Julie and her husband were at our camp, they are very nice folks, she is as sweet as can be, she killed a nice bear , I have seen the show a couple of times, I was not on it but my hunting buddy was, I was stranded on the side of a mountain while they were all having a birthday party at the lodge for Julie.

Comment

You guys would never make it in the south east then, that’s how they all sound. Color me a weirdo but I think she’s absolutely beautiful and love the way talks

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      You guys would never make it in the south east then, that’s how they all sound. Color me a weirdo but I think she’s absolutely beautiful and love the way talks
                      I guess I've never watched her, until just now. I don't see anything wrong with the way she talks. I just can't pick someone like her, because I'm pretty sure that she's not much older than my oldest daughter.

Sent from a satellite in outer space using my cellular device.

Comment

I could get used to the accent.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Annnddd whats wrong with the way she talks?
                          Not a thing and I love it! Lol!

Comment

Mine really done not like when I miss. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	24552454

Comment

Originally posted by Target-panic View Post
                              Mine really done not like when I miss.

Name and post check out

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X