No announcement yet.

Opening day outfit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife asked me how do you like my outfit? I said it looks fabulous deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
      Well...I usually go to the blind in shorts, tank top and snake boots. Once in the blind, I adjust to the temperature!
      A blind I’d like to be in. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
        But, hunting IS a special occasion and I'm pretty sure an activity

Alright, I'll concede. Poor phrasing on my part.

So what TACTICS are you folks using? **Snort, Spit**

lol.....OK ...Now we are getting somewhere..

Hunting in blackout boxes or pop ups 100% of the time...black long sleeve TBH shirts, khaki shorts of some kind and snake boots. I'll wear a short sleeve black shirt if in the 90 plus temps.

Comment

Though I know most don’t believe in the hecs suit, you can’t deny it’s perfect for warm weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            lol.....OK ...Now we are getting somewhere..

Hunting in blackout boxes or pop ups 100% of the time...black long sleeve TBH shirts, khaki shorts of some kind and snake boots. I'll wear a short sleeve black shirt if in the 90 plus temps.
            See, this is why I'm here. Us younguns need mentors to show us how it's REALLY done.

Comment

The proper NRA, TBH, W-T-Fed, DU, DW, LRHMWHC mancard approved way to ask is.....

First spit....second scratch the boys.....Then ask "What kind of camo clothes do you folks wear opening morning to conceal yourself in your blind or box?.. kick some dirt...

I lmao when I read this [emoji23]
              Make a YouTube video of the proper way this should go down Jason! I’ll definitely subscribe [emoji23]

Comment

The proper NRA, TBH, W-T-Fed, DU, DW, LRHMWHC mancard approved way to ask is.....

First spit....second scratch the boys.....Then ask "What kind of camo clothes do you folks wear opening morning to conceal yourself in your blind or box?.. kick some dirt...
                Meant to grab that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                  You lost me at “outfit”.....
                  Agreed 1000%. Hope all your stuff matches sir, your sucesss depends upon it.

Comment

Haha... just like the first day of school, huh?

I’m going to wear whatever I wore on my last hunt. I like the Underarmour Ridge Reaper stuff.

Comment

Short sleeve shirt with camo britches

Comment

Come on now....I know you have been around here long enough to remember threads on this. There is a pic...way back when (actually think Tuthdoc was on that hunt) where I left for blind in the afore mentioned attire. And before that...at Carta Valey same circumstances, except may have been in flip flops. Too dang hot!!!

If you are in a blind, deer don’t care what you have on. I’ve hunted in tank tops many times! And if it is too hot...comfort rules!

Comment

Haha, good stuff! I’ve gun hunted in blinds many times wearing beach wear. I shot the axis in my profile while sitting on the bed of my truck in a bright red sweatshirt sitting next to an open pizza.I failed to mention I was wanting to try out my tree stand for the first time. Noob mistake lol
                          Last edited by AxisAddict; 08-07-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Come on now....I know you have been around here long enough to remember threads on this. There is a pic...way back when (actually think Tuthdoc was on that hunt) where I left for blind in the afore mentioned attire. And before that...at Carta Valey same circumstances, except may have been in flip flops. Too dang hot!!!

If you are in a blind, deer don’t care what you have on. I’ve hunted in tank tops many times! And if it is too hot...comfort rules!
                            Too hot is sometimes too hot. 😚

Comment

Opening day outfit...

Come on now....I know you have been around here long enough to remember threads on this. There is a pic...way back when (actually think Tuthdoc was on that hunt) where I left for blind in the afore mentioned attire. And before that...at Carta Valey same circumstances, except may have been in flip flops. Too dang hot!!! [emoji33]

Can’t believe you haven’t got a “Pics or it didn’t happen”. Yet

Last edited by Bh_liberty; 08-07-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I'll probably just wear a hat and boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X