RTIC sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    The RTIC 145 is bigger than the Yeti 165.
    Ow yea? Inner dim wise? I may have to look harder at it. I definitely need one big enough for 2 deer at once

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

I just picked up a large duffle bag, as I've been eyeing them for a while and I needed something for travel

Comment

Nice coolers

Comment

Excellent. Just ordered a softside 20 in pink for my wife as part of her Christmas. She travels a lot, it will be perfect for her.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
            Ow yea? Inner dim wise? I may have to look harder at it. I definitely need one big enough for 2 deer at once

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes more space inside. Yeti doesnt measure in quarts. It a proprietary unit they use thats less than a quart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              I have a yeti 105 and a large quartered out white tail deer fits in it with ice but does not have much room to spare.

Those must be some big arse deer because I can get get two quartered out West Texas deer in my 65 and probably 3 in my 105..

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                Dang those are great prices. I'm really eyeing the 110, but the darn thing weights 48.5 lbs empty! Trying to decide if I'll get enough use out of it to warrant the purchase...decisions
                I ordered one just to keep in my barn to age my meat in... I'm hoping it will cut down on ice consumption...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Those must be some big arse deer because I can get get two quartered out West Texas deer in my 65 and probably 3 in my 105..
                  I wasn't going to say it but we can squeeze two granddaddy west Texas muleys in a 65 and still have room to put ice.....

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I ordered one just to keep in my barn to age my meat in... I'm hoping it will cut down on ice consumption...
                    That's not a bad idea at all! I'm slowly talking myself into it...maybe I'll actually pull the trigger by morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                      I wasn't going to say it but we can squeeze two granddaddy west Texas muleys in a 65 and still have room to put ice.....
                      There's more ice than I can shake a stick at in my yeti 75 quart even with a 180 pound whitetail quartered.......

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                        Trying to stoop to your level so you might possibly understand... But I guess wasting time on a Vermin is a mute point. Dcon much???
                        moot point....

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/moot--point

Comment

Ordered a couple for Christmas gifts, oh, and one for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            How to Use "Sell" and "Sale" Correctly

http://classroom.synonym.com/use-sel...y-4501035.html
                            Originally posted by PigOPs View Post
                            Just coughed up a lung. I hope the artic cell goes good.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                              That's easy to do. Give the meat to the Mexican ranch hands. Fill cooler with beer.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                That's easy to do. Give the meat to the Mexican ranch hands. Fill cooler with beer.
                                I've done that as well

Comment

Working...
                                X