No announcement yet.

HEB in North Texas: Why It's a Big Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Building one half mile from my house. We are pumped.

Comment

Love HEB!!! Only place I go to get grocery!!! Although ours here in Hachie is too small....I see a new bigger one coming before too long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
        Isn't Central Market in Dallas owned by HEB?
        Yes it is.

HEB is really smart and taking their sweet time migrating north. Not over leveraging their capital, while doing so. They have been purchasing proper in North Texas for years. But with Sunfresh going out, HEB was able to pick up a few ready made retail locations as well.

It will still be years before we see one. They are supposed to put one in at the Sunfresh in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas. Five miles from me.

If you have never had the pork fajitas, you gotta give them a try. And customer service is a priority too.

Comment

Corsicana has one

Comment

Corsicana has had one as long as I can remember.

Comment

Coming to Grapevine. I Love me some HEB. I worked in the old Round Rock store in 76/77. Back when they were closed on Sundays.

Just make it a Regular HEB and not that Central Market waste.
              Last edited by coker737; 08-16-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
                Stephenville has an HEB granted it isn't a big fancy one though.

New store coming for the Sville talked to close friend that confirmed just looking for location

Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also word is out about Mansfield but not confirmed but property has been bought

Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also one in Ennis

Comment

I love me some HEB. Glad to see Harold is making its way to NTexas

Comment

Originally posted by equin View Post
                        Isn't Central Market in Dallas owned by HEB?
                        Yes and its a high Priced POS. Bring in a REAL HEB dangit

Comment

HEB is the bomb. They blow Kroger out of the water. Product selection is way better. I also prefer the HEB produce and deli sections much better than Kroger. In store made products are also much better. The only reason I will go to Kroger from time to time is if I don't feel like fighting the crowd at HEB.

Central Market is a good place too. However, imo only good for specialty type items. Their butcher counter and produce sections are impressive. More expensive, sure, but you can find items there, that others places don't have. Be careful though. Central Market carries a lot of items the normal HEB does, but with an inflated price. Most people don't shop Central Market as their primary grocery store; but rather for items not available else where.

Comment

We are in the process of getting an Super HEB in Marble Falls. I love the HEB and in some cases much better than the name brands. They seem to always have some good coupon opportunities and the meat and produce is always fresh.

Comment

HEB is one of the things I really miss about leaving TX.

Comment

Working...
                              X