No announcement yet.

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just me, or does she look like a young Jennifer Connelly?

Comment

I have no idea what the teacher or student was thinking but I know what I was thinking after seeing her picture.

Comment

ahhhh man... i feel hula hoops comin......

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
          Somebody needs to have a talk with that boy.

"Son, I gotta give you some bad news. Like Icarus, you flew too close to the sun on borrowed wings. You will never get this good this easy again and you will always be chasing, not understanding how Little League Pitchers don't generally get called up to win the World Series and yet there you were. Good luck, boy."
          You just won the Internet!

Comment

I would still be getting tutored!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
              What the heck?! Am I the only one that went to school where all the teachers were 35+ and only mildly attractive?
              I would have prayed for 35 and mildly attractive compared to what I had....

Comment

She must’ve run out of Tide PODS.

Comment

Little Ron Jeramy had it made and didn't even know it.

Comment

That just ruined me for the rest of the day

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      What was the 14 year old thinking telling on himself.......
                      Heck I would tell my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        She is a predator, no different than if this were a male teacher and female student. We would be calling for him to be delivered to the pit of misery.

Eh, we’re men. Double standards are real and I ain’t scared to say it.

Seriously though, something has to be off in her head to pursue this with a 14 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What's wrong with u guys??? She ain't even a 10, she's a freakin' 12!!!

Comment

That's like shooting a 278" free range buck at 14 years old. That boy be ruined.

On the other hand, am I the only one who keeps going back to the OP?

Comment

What was this teacher thinking?

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                              Just me, or does she look like a young Jennifer Connelly?

No sir survey says your 2 for 2 hitting the nail on the head in this thread [emoji6]b

Originally posted by Ace141 View Post
                              I would have prayed for 35 and mildly attractive compared to what I had....

All mine had names and physics like Miss Freightliner here [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Russ81; 03-01-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                She is a predator, no different than if this were a male teacher and female student. We would be calling for him to be delivered to the pit of misery.
                                Quote is used for reference only. Did anyone notice that the headline stated 26 y.o. Female had sex with 14 y.o. male and not 26 y.o female sexually assaulted 14 y.o male?

Comment

Working...
                                X