Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to hit 20 before 45! It's a Docmay combo hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned before, your threads never disappoint! Good luck and safe travels!

Comment

I made it to deer lake with my backpack and duffel bag. My bow case did not make the trip. Here we go! I have been lucky lately but it ran out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Hopefully the bow case shows up pretty quick! I'd rather have that than my clothes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Made it to the hotel and all checked in. It's only 340 am here!!!!! I'm going to bed. I hope my bows aren't out at the clubs in Toronto. We got work to do.

Comment

Hope the bows show up. Not much of a live hunt without them.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Suerte amigo!

Comment

Any bows arrive?

Comment

That sucks about the bows doc. Hope they show soon.

Comment

Man that sucks. I hope you get your bows today.

Comment

Here's to hoping the bows get there timely. I can't stand when bags done make it.

Comment

No bows yet! No flights have arrived yet. I called air canada but they didn't know anything. Some of the other guys that were missing bags went to the airport. Apparently the bags are coming on a flight that goes from Toronto to ft Saint John then here. I think it arrives at 6 pm. I guess they may be delivering the case to camp if there are other hunters coming to the lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            No bows yet! No flights have arrived yet. I called air canada but they didn't know anything. Some of the other guys that were missing bags went to the airport. Apparently the bags are coming on a flight that goes from Toronto to ft Saint John then here. I think it arrives at 6 pm. I guess they may be delivering the case to camp if there are other hunters coming to the lodge.
                            That's Horse Crap!

Comment

Loaded up on the lodge van. 6 of us going in. We stopped by the airport. Bags get in at 6 pm best they can tell. Will hope they have it right and get the case delivered. 4 of us had missing pieces of luggage.

Comment

Hope the bows arrived safely so blood can be spilled soon

Comment

Working...
                                X