No announcement yet.

Lampasas 2017 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck yeah man that would be nice. We had a big stag and 5 cows on our place for a year and a half and then they just vanished. My dad and uncle were hoping if we didn't pressure them they would stick around and multiply. Really regret letting them talk me into passing up on the stag the few times I has him in bow range

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a place south of lampassas on 183 few miles. If any of yall in lampassas get in a bind can't find a deer I got a dog would love to help. (832) 405-6983 im there most of the time during deer season.

Comment

I appreciate that offer and will def keep your number handy just in case!

Comment

Yeah, great of you to offer, thanks!

Comment

Can't wait for some LDP's!

Comment

Got my fall plots in yesterday, got a few trail cam pics.

Comment

Some pics sent from our lease boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice looking bucks..we got some rain on the way next week might do plot good
                  Msgrenga great offer on the blood trailing dog.
                  Last edited by axisbuck; 09-24-2017, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Anybody up for a get together Saturday at storms for lunch? Would love to meet some more tbhers that hunt in the area. Maybe shoot for 11 or so?

Comment

Some of us are already planning a meet up for Breakfast in Lometa at the Rockin' K if you want to join us.

Comment

I've had some deer pretty regular coming through around 9 so I won't be able to make it over there for breakfast. At least I'm not figuring I will be able to. Unless I stick one at first light then I may be able to lol

Comment

I'm not going to make it to rocking k. MPotts will make you pay for his meal. Then he will try to get you to buy him a round of golf. Beware!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hornet Hunter View Post
                            I'm not going to make it to rocking k. MPotts will make you pay for his meal. Then he will try to get you to buy him a round of golf. Beware!!!
                            That'd be a bargain if he'd let me hunt one of those monsters he has pictures of.

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                              We have a place south of lampassas on 183 few miles. If any of yall in lampassas get in a bind can't find a deer I got a dog would love to help. (832) 405-6983 im there most of the time during deer season.

We may be calling you a little later. Just sent you a PM. We are north of Lampasas a few miles near 281 and 2227. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm not sure what to do with myself.... I've never filled my buck tag opening day before, but yesterday afternoon I changed that! This wide 9 (almost 10) point ran into my set and stopped in one of my shooting lanes. I drew back and sent a ramcat his way! Slightly quartering away and buried months offside shoulder and to my surprise he just dropped! Never had one do that unless they were hit in the spine. Anyway he is my best bow buck and I'm tickled pink!

Comment

Working...
                                X