Enjoying and nice smoke for my Birthday

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455499850.257623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.6 KB
ID:	24429755

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      That is a very good box code and yr on the POR's Aaron! I shipped a buddy of mine my last four a few days ago. He couldn't get any reasonably so...

Here's my latest acquisition. Note to self, stay off line when drinking heavily!

Very nice pickup Michael!

Comment

13 days since last post. Come on fellas. In enjoying a nice NC while I put the last coat of stain down

Comment

Nice. I was thinking the same that it's been a while between post. I'm smoking a brisket on this fine day and waiting for my father in law to arrive and we will burn a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
            Nice. I was thinking the same that it's been a while between post. I'm smoking a brisket on this fine day and waiting for my father in law to arrive and we will burn a couple.
            You just threw the trump card...brisket

Comment

Just settled for a Punch from Walgreens as my local cigar shop is closed while they move to a new location.

Comment

Enjoying this Mille Fluer while wiring the trolling motor in the boat

Comment

I'm spending another Saturday at work. I read back through some of the early posts and realized I missed the threads 4th Birthday! It's hard to believe it has already been four years!!!

If and when I get my truck issue worked out, I will sacrifice a cigar. See y'all at Nanza?

Michael

Comment

What's going on with your truck Michael? Ol red not running well?

Comment

Pre hunt

Post hunt

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                        What's going on with your truck Michael? Ol red not running well?

Check engine light popped on and running rough. It's an '08 w/81k on the OD. Will see Monday what the Chevy house wants to offer. There goes the land saving again...

Comment

Did you check what the code is? I'm driving an 01 f150 with 160k. I'm all about dragging out buying a new truck

Comment

Comment

Burned my first in a cpl weeks. It sure was good!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X