The new gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new gun control

I heard Rush talking about this the other day and found this article today ,
    This is the left’s new tactic to circumvent the 2nd amendment
    Huge corporations being run by anti gunners, they stop the flow of cash for new businesses or any business that supports gun ownership, even worse deny employment to those that are gun owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've hear there are law makers trying to come up with a solution for this.
    There should be extremely severe consequences for a business who attempts to circumvent the constitution with their policies. It's the exact same thing they might have done in the 50's to prevent blacks from being successful.

Comment

Yeah, I just don't feel this will get the traction they are hoping for...if there is $$$$ to be made you can count on someone willing to pick up the ball & run.

Pro gun investors will pull their money from the corporations willing to hurt the 2nd & put it into the others that support.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Yeah, I just don't feel this will get the traction they are hoping for...if there is $$$$ to be made you can count on someone willing to pick up the ball & run.

Pro gun investors will pull their money from the corporations willing to hurt the 2nd & put it into the others that support.
        I agree... I feel once gun owners start to notice this, gun owners will spend their money in other ways with other providers.

Comment

This isnt anywhere near easy to fix, especially after the Supreme Ciart ruling on the Colorado cake issue. This is going to be a much larger fight than anyone knows.

Comment

I think that there will be a bunch of folks with access to a whole lot of money that will get involved in short order. where there is a buck to be made someone will pick up the needed financing.

screw the rest of them. and when the list comes out of who it is that puled this s###t on the manufacturers.... well you can probably figure it out.

Comment

its not new.
              tactic has been tried before... recently it was banks not providing loans/business accounts/etc to gun manufacturers/suppliers/etc.

Comment

Working...
              X