Coryell County Rut Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coryell County Rut Report?

Hello all! Any Coryell County hunters seen rut activity? Headed that way this week.

Thanks!

No one?

Comment

Saw 2 bucks chase a doe across the highway in eastern Coryell county bout 4:00pm this afternoon they both looked in love and hot on her tail. Both pretty decent bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
        Saw 2 bucks chase a doe across the highway in eastern Coryell county bout 4:00pm this afternoon they both looked in love and hot on her tail. Both pretty decent bucks.

Awesome thanks! I'm on the eastern part myself.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Who can post video??? I have video on game cam of a buck mounting a doe on 11/7... She didn't stand long but he did mount and I got it on video...

3 weeks before that I saw pre rut activity, look up my name and post "best sit ever"
            Saw bucks with head down and looking last weekend.

I'm taking off at noon Friday, it is on and I'm going to be there

I'm between Evant and Gatesville

Comment

I have a friend that hunts close to Pidcoke, said they were running does on his place.

Comment

Awesome! I'm spending some time in the stand this weekend. I'm between gatesville and mosheim. Good luck to y'all!

Comment

I hunt near Mother Neff Park in Oglesby in Coryell Co. Pre-rut was definitely in place last weekend and rut is in full effect on our place. We harvested a 10, 11, and 14 pt this past weekend. And my buddy this afternoon saw a bruiser 10 chasing a doe. Think we are close if not there already.

Comment

Primary rut was the week before Thanksgiving at our lease. Saw bucks chasing hard all day!

Any word on a secondary rut in the area?

Comment

Working...
                    X