Comment

Nothing yet off cr120. Deer are still in pre rut feeding pattern

Comment

Wilson County rut?

Originally posted by StringStalker View Post
        C rd

Just a stones throw from me[emoji106]
        Good luck with your boy this weekend!
        I've been seeing tons of turkey but no venison yet.

Comment

One buck is chasing a doe while the lil turds eat corn haha I'm sitting in a tree about 50yrds from the sa river. Still waiting for it to cool off mosquitos everywhere.

Comment

I bet. When I was down I was thankful the wind was kicking. If not those suckers would have carried me off!

Comment

Bucks are chasing, had three bucks nose down chasing a doe, I shot at one that was legal but arrow went over him, out of my comfort zone.

Comment

I was in the stand 5am to 6pm yall better get out there, bucks chasing doe all day! Last light had a 150s 11pt come out at 20yrds...I drew back he never would stop not even grunting at him. Will try another day! In total saw over 20 doe 9 different bucks 3 legal shooters

Comment

Wife called me at work to tell me a nice 8pt was chasing a doe all around a field near our house at 1:30 in the afternoon.
                  Good luck guys!

Comment

I hunt on western county line and saw a spike, 4, and 8 running together at 9am this am. Good luck.

Comment

The creek is running a little deep from the rainfall upstream but that didn't stop a doe from diving in to evade a nice 10pt hot on
                      her tail this morning. What sounded like a canon ball into the water got my attention and she was up to her neck washing by when the 10 followed right behind her. They both made it out the other side and ran up the ridge. Pretty cool to see.

Comment

Man I wish I could make my way back down... my uncle tagged a Haas of buck last week that was tailing a doe.. I will post picks in a few minutes when I get my phone away from my boy.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                          Man I wish I could make my way back down... my uncle tagged a Haas of buck last week that was tailing a doe.. I will post picks in a few minutes when I get my phone away from my boy.

Bump

Comment

I haven't got a picture at the feeder in a few days. Usually means there is a hot doe around somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by animalhse View Post
                              Bump

Thanks for the reminder!! Here is my uncles buck!

Comment

Working...
                              X