This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final AP Top 25

Find the 2023 NCAAF rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAF teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Final AP Top 25

Find the 2023 NCAAF rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAF teams.

I was going to say.....in regards to a pre season thread that Texas is not the top 10 team to finish outside the top 25. Who was it? Is there one?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-14-2020, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        The best teams argument, those are the few that are always brought up plus NFL talent.

I’d put Tigers [emoji234] on top based on their body of work

Never in my life did i think anyone would ever be close in discussion with the 01 canes! Crazy to think these tigers have earned not only a conversation amongst them, but a legitimate case that they’re in fact the better of the two! ONE TEAM ONE HEARTBEAT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Never in my life did i think anyone would ever be close in discussion with the 01 canes! Crazy to think these tigers have earned not only a conversation amongst them, but a legitimate case that they’re in fact the better of the two! ONE TEAM ONE HEARTBEAT!

Other teams are in that discussion sir. The thing that makes most people put 01 Miami over 94-95 Nebraska, 03-04 USC and 05 Texas is NFL success. That remains to be seen about this LSU team.

Enjoy the championship but slow ya roll a bit. [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I was going to say.....in regards to a pre season thread that Texas is not the top 10 team to finish outside the top 25. Who was it? Was there one?

It appears there was not one. Texas narrowly escaped the dubious distinction with the bowl upset win. It appears Minnesota eased into the other category of team outside pre season Top 25 getting to #10.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              How's everyone doing this morning?
              I think your Beto is less offensive

Comment

Congrats to LSU on a hell of a season. The NFL draft is going to be stacked with LSU players in the 1st round. Maybe someone will trade up and save Burrow from the Bengals.

Comment

To the 9s baby!!!!

Comment

On another note, congrats to Rockin’ G Ranch for a DOMINANT performance in Capital One Bowl Mania! Outpaced the second place finisher in our group by 59 points! Well done!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Early odds for next year. Clemson is the favorite. Their 2020 recruiting class is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Other teams are in that discussion sir. The thing that makes most people put 01 Miami over 94-95 Nebraska, 03-04 USC and 05 Texas is NFL success. That remains to be seen about this LSU team.

Enjoy the championship but slow ya roll a bit. [emoji6]

I knew you’d get butt hurt cause i didn’t say something about texas.... curious why you didn’t tell chad to slow his roll he seems to agree[emoji2371] enjoy your day I’ll enjoy mine [emoji1365][emoji471]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          I knew you’d get butt hurt cause i didn’t say something about texas.... curious why you didn’t tell chad to slow his roll he seems to agree[emoji2371] enjoy your day I’ll enjoy mine [emoji1365][emoji471]

Again, stating facts does not mean you are butthurt. It's a conversation. It seems like you want your posts to be the only ones. If anyone else comments or has a differing opinion they are haters or butthurt. Enjoy your amazing season with class. [emoji6]

Comment

SEC Shorts is on top of their game.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9msHP5XzNI"]SEC Shorts - SEC teams get their final season report cards - YouTube[/ame]
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Burreaux

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              Burrow is better than Lawrence tonight, but 10 years from now Lawrence is the better pro quarterback.

Don't bet no money on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                On another note, congrats to Rockin’ G Ranch for a DOMINANT performance in Capital One Bowl Mania! Outpaced the second place finisher in our group by 59 points! Well done!
                                Thanks! Got lucky on my guesses this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X