Lost and Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost and Found

You know that feeling when you pull a coat out of the closet that you havent worn since last year and you put your hand in the pocket, and pull out ???

I have dont have anything really good but I have found some cash I had left in my pockets, but it did get me thinking.

What is the strangest or best thing you thought you had lost or forgotten about but later found?

Happens to me all the time... pulled out an old jacket a few years back and for some reason I was carrying around a 50cent piece... I guess I thought that was the cool thing to do. Chapstick is a pretty regular one year to year. This year I grabbed a coat and had rosary in the pocket I didn't know where it was!

Comment

Hoping to experience that soon with my favorite Case pocket knife that is MIA.

Comment

I leave cash in coat pockets end of every winter. Even though it's a "thing" I do, I always forget by next winter and it's always a nice surprise.

Comment

Got a girls number in high school, she wrote it down on a sticky note... Forgot all about it, about 3 years later I found it on the inside of my jacket pocket. Never called lol.

Lost a knife my dad gave, found it in some pants that I gave to my little brother that didn't fit me anymore about 6 months later.

Comment

I was clearing out some boxes and my high school letter jacket was in one. I put it on to see if it still fits and found a pack of 18 year old winterfresh gum. I didn't try it......

Comment

A guy I work with was cleaning out his closet. He found a shoe box he had put $14K cash in awhile back that he'd forgot about. I wish I had that king of money to forget about!

Comment

For those of us blessed with hyper-active air-head syndrome finding what we left from the last time we were there is an everyday occurrence.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  A guy I work with was cleaning out his closet. He found a shoe box he had put $14K cash in awhile back that he'd forgot about. I wish I had that king of money to forget about!
                  *****....I'd be freaking out over $14.00

Comment

I love washing my girlfriends jeans. laundry Lotto$$$$$$$$$$

she will loose $20-40 and not realize.

Comment

I bought a brand new knife sharpener for an elk hunt with my dad. We both shot elk and we couldn't find it anywhere. About 3 years later I found it in my survival pack still in the package.

Comment

I rarely find money but my pocketknives somehow move around under their own power and hide themselves in random pockets. Last night I was unpacking cold weather hunting clothes for this weekend and found a rangefinder that I recently decided was lost for good and replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by sticks View Post
                          I love washing my girlfriends jeans. laundry Lotto$$$$$$$$$$

she will loose $20-40 and not realize.
                          I think you have it backwards bub. Isnt she supposed to be the one washing clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                            I think you have it backwards bub. Isnt she supposed to be the one washing clothes?
                            My first thoughts as well

Comment

I found a mummified dove in my dove vest one year !!

Comment

Working...
                              X