X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Escaladed quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      yep. i had it last night at the cabin. more of a vienna than a polish.

Comment

We didnt slay them like slew(the professional) but we did manage to bring a few nice bags of crappie fillets home!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          yep. i had it last night at the cabin. more of a vienna than a polish.
          Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Thought I heard some squealing. More of a rabbit than a pig.
          Bobby has been known to drop trou!!

Comment

It was great meeting you guys this weekend. Thanks to all the cooks, that was pretty darn good fish. I had a great time. Let’s do it again next year.

Comment

Love ❤️ me some Radar sausage. Mainly cause it’s the same polish recipe we use, but also cause of the girth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who made the creole mustard sauce we had with fish last night? That stuff was excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Who made the creole mustard sauce we had with fish last night? That stuff was excellent!
                  I don't know who made it, but it was good. It was nice meeting you and your wife.

Comment

Found some good brush. Caught a lot of small ones over the weekend. Saturday evening was best for us. Had a few slab flop off at the boat.

Ended up with about 20-25 keepers over the weekend.

Caught just about every variety of fish over the weekend it felt like!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I brought the creole mustard and glad you enjoyed it-didn't look like much of it was gone but I don't think most knew what it was(Texas Roadhouse recipe that we sell with our fried catfish). I had a blast even though I couldn't catch crap or crappie but at least the food and company was dang good! I think it's time to invest in side imaging

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                        I don't know who made it, but it was good. It was nice meeting you and your wife.
                        It was nice meeting you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                          I brought the creole mustard and glad you enjoyed it-didn't look like much of it was gone but I don't think most knew what it was(Texas Roadhouse recipe that we sell with our fried catfish). I had a blast even though I couldn't catch crap or crappie but at least the food and company was dang good! I think it's time to invest in side imaging

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                          I didnt know what it was either but then heard you tell someone what it was and planned on gettng some. Then got side tracked and talking and forgot to get some. I was so busy talking I didnt even get dessert!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Looks like a good time!

I'll admit, I figured Slew for a member of the GOF crew[emoji28]. I was wrong

I think I've been a GOF since I was 30![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              I think I've been a GOF since I was 30![emoji2]

I know that feeling

Comment

Here’s part of my crew taking a dip after enjoying some hot dogs on the lake. Man that water felt good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X