Age/Score? Will he be bigger next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age/Score? Will he be bigger next year?

I'm interested in what you all think on the age and score of this buck and if he will be bigger next year. He was a 10 point and broke off his best point early in the season. My thoughts are he is 5.5 and around 130, perhaps 140 if he didn't break off a point. This now my 2018 target and I am hoping he will be bigger next season, what do you all think?
    Attached Files

5.5 and 133".... should be a good one next year with another year of growth and a full set of horns!

Comment

Probably 135 before he broke that G2. He's already mature so no guarantee he will get bigger but it's possible. Might gain a little mass

Comment

I'd guess 6.5, probably will be about the same next season.

Comment

Thanks guys, my thoughts are in-line with yours. I plan to add a protein feeder in the hopes of getting him bigger for next year.

Comment

5.5 maybe 6.5 and 138 -140 with all his tines should be bigger next year but you never know!! Good luck getting him next season!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              5.5 maybe 6.5 and 138 -140 with all his tines should be bigger next year but you never know!! Good luck getting him next season!!

Thanks that’s my hope. Will be fun to watch him from now till then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X