No announcement yet.

Someone killed one this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't see any problem only load deer up once and go with it ,im sure he's just goin down the road

and id bet he don't get pulled over if he had something to hide he would not have it riding on four wheeler

Comment

This post is comical, hunters worrying about antihunters and putting their nose in another man's business...

Comment

Judge much? Geeze folks. Do you have any idea what his setup is? Is it possible he doesn’t have a house or cleaning station right on his hunting property and may have to drive a short stint to the house? Maybe he doesn’t have room in the bed of his working truck that’s full of gear? There’s three men in the front seat so maybe the one should switch places so the deer could wear his seatbelt. Who knows right. How about congratulations to the hunter.
        Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 11-19-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          He's fixing to hang it up by it's feet, rip it's guts out, pull its skin off, then dismember it and put on ice! But it's disrespectful to have it on a four wheeler on your way home. Smh.
          Yup. I'd like to see it on my drive wherever I'm going.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
            On the bright side, proof of sex is still intact.
            ...and its tagged.

Comment

Congrats to the hunter, nice buck

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                More like the snowflakes have influenced some folks on here "to their snowflake view point".
                I totally agree. Very opinionated group of folks. We would haul our deer with ice in the cavity from Pumpville to Damon 7-8 hrs. And it was always cool to look on the back of other folks trucks for horns.

Comment

Originally posted by tanto View Post
                  As a hunter I understand that not everybody on the highway wants to see a dead deer strapped to the back of a 4 wheeler. It doesn’t bother me one bit, but I think it’s a good way to be disrespectful towards other drivers who don’t care to see it. Just my thoughts on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You mean the way it offends me when I see their Hillary for president or guns kill people bumper sticker.

Comment

There are a couple of processors close to corisicana and one really good one there where he is.

Comment

dang !!! congrads to the hunter , think I`ll haul my next one this way !! i see a lot of stuff on the road everyday that i`d rather not see but this is still America ( for the time being ) so to each his own !!

Comment

No problem with it here whatsoever... turn your head if your snowflake self is offended..

Comment

I use a hitch basket to haul my kills on my 4runner. Tagged & strapped, not sure why anyone would take offense to it.

Comment

Didn't know snow was coming with the front...

Comment

Wow. This thread has so much...just ... wow. Amazing that people get so upset over how a deer is take home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                                In a nutshell yes, quickest way to make a non-hunter an anti-hunter is parading an buck around like that. Not such a big deal on a short drive home but no reason for it on a long haul down the interstate, JMO.
                                Ahhhhh.........alas, somebody got the whole picture. WE all have done that and as hunters we absolutely know there is nothing wrong with that on a short drive, or YES a long drive with a ice packed chest/gut cavity. Heck, I put my racks strapped to my ice chests to this day when I get a decent buck. But for the sake of not being short sighted, the battle is for the "fence sitters".......the folks that don't mind hunting at all but don't hunt themselves. They also get bombarded by the approximate 25-35 million vocal ANTI's on why approximately 25-35 million law abiding hunters suck & why the sport should be outlawed. RMEF, DU, SCI, DSC and even the NRA have all acknowledged that the war for the FENCE SITTERS is going to be KEY in our long term existence. Sorry, but times have surely changed on a multitude of things "we used to do as hunters", and THANK GOD. For one we have more game wardens, more game to hunt than ever before in modern times, but we also have more folks screaming there uninformed guts out at the slightest miscue. I am like the majority on here that say SCREW THEM, but I also know that is a losing battle cry in the long run. Just a fact to where we are in this ongoing battle for the great middle ground of American opinion!

Comment

Working...
                                X