Deal of the week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal of the week!

Stopped by academy to look for some ammo. Picked up the last 3 boxes of 6.5 Grendel. They were sitting in a spot marked $12.99, asked the salesman if that was correct.

He said tell the lady at the service desk to call the gun counter when you check out. When she scanned the first box it was $24.99. I told her he said to call the back. Sure enough she marked them down to $12.99!

Looks like you got lucky the salesperson was too lazy to read the tag. Wonder which 6.5creedmoor was for sale at $12.99

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
      Looks like you got lucky the salesperson was too lazy to read the tag. Wonder which 6.5creedmoor was for sale at $12.99

Same thing I was thinking.

Comment

That is a steal for that ammo! Nice job

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Nothing like sticking it to the man! You should have found an empty .22 LR bin to show the salesman.

Comment

Academy's policy is usually to match the price marked on the shelf if it is a stocking issue

Comment

and that stuff is hard to find!

Comment

hmm...

Comment

Man I've been searching for that ammo for like 6 months now. I have yet to find a single box. All I can find is the Black ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Nothing like sticking it to the man! You should have found an empty .22 LR bin to show the salesman.

He showed me where the ammo was!

Comment

Good score

Comment

I hope no one buys that box of 6mm Creed ammo for their 6.5 Creedmoor.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post

Good eye!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                            Aw, jam it in there. 39 less grains...that's why it's only 6mm instead of 6.5!!

Comment

For some reason my gun likes the black.
                              Sub MOA groups with the black 1.5 groups with the custom

Comment

Working...
                              X