Disabled Vet wanting to Hog Hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabled Vet wanting to Hog Hunt.

My dad is a Vietnam Vet.After he saw pictures of my hog,he now wants to go.We have not hunted together for many years.The problem is ,I hunt on public land.He has degenerative joint.He is not strong enough for a bow.So if you guys know of a place that would let him hunt free.I can't afford some ouragious fee,I am getting married in Aug.I am paying for everything.lol.The price we pay for love.lol. Thanks for your help and God Bless

I don't have a place but I will bump it up for you. Can Somebody help out this Great American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where are ya'll located????

Comment

We are in the DFW area.My dad lives in Princeton.He is a park caretaker for the Army Corps at lake Lavon(ticky creek park)

Comment

I don't have any hogs on my place but yall can come & shoot Does If yall feel like driving to Coleman Tx

Comment

Get a hold of skylar at the Diamond C ranch they are located in caddo I know he would be willing to help out anyway he can

Comment

ttt

Comment

I want to thank you guy's.I am going to try and set this up as a suprise for my dad.It has been over 12 years since we have hunted together.We have just recently these past 6 months started talking to each other.I thank the Lord for us coming together again.Thanks guys! God Bless

Comment

Working...
                X