Big win for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big win for Trump

North and South Korea agree to unify and denuclearize the Korean peninsula....

No President has been able to come close to this historic moment...

MSM is already downplaying the accomplishment

Trump is defenitly doing some good things. It will be a "huge" accomplishment if the Korean unification actually occurs. Time will tell.

As far as the propaganda machine of the Democratic Party (most of the self proclaimed media) will never give Trump credit for nothing.

Comment

Monumental event. Time will tell if it pans out, I'm hoping and praying that it does.

Comment

This is huge.

Comment

This is great news!

Another thing to add:
          The other day Kanye West went to Twitter and publicly called out Obama for doing nothing for Chicago in 8 years of presidency and mentioned that he is a Trump supporter. Other famous musicians have messaged him telling him he needs to reconsider supporting Trump because his "fans look up to him" and they "feel betrayed" because he supports Trump but so far he has said it is his personal opinion and he is not changing it. While I may not be a fan of his music, good for him for standing up for his beliefs and not letting the fame make him not speak his mind.

Comment

nothing to do with Trump, this stage was set because of all the great work of president barack Hussein Obama, and the democrat minority in the house and senate. ~ CNN

also, hashtag stormy daniels, hashtag never forget her, hashtag how do we spin this one

Comment

NK Dictator.
              Dic Tat or.
              Responsible for millions of his own citizens dead (not including the ones his father and grandfathers are responsible for).
              Assassinated and executes family members for power.
              Keeps country impoverished.
              Has threatened to burn, kill, nuke, shoot, cut, and annihilate the United States so much that it is part of the North Korean anthem and manifestos. It's taught from birth.

You'll forgive me if i dont believe a ****in word of any treaty signed by NK regardless of who got them to sign it.

Comment

IF the economy remains strong, Trump will moonwalk into a second term

Comment

Obama would have already won the Nobel Peace Prize for this by now...twice.

Comment

Kayne West doesnt care about black people.

Comment

What is a Kanye West?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        nothing to do with Trump, this stage was set because of all the great work of president barack Hussein Obama, and the democrat minority in the house and senate. ~ CNN

also, hashtag stormy daniels, hashtag never forget her, hashtag how do we spin this one
                        lmao!!! Sad and funny liberals really believe this

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          NK Dictator.
                          Dic Tat or.
                          Responsible for millions of his own citizens dead (not including the ones his father and grandfathers are responsible for).
                          Has threatened to burn, kill, nuke, shoot, cut, and annihilate the United States so much that it is part of the North Korean anthem and manifestos. It's taught from birth.

You'll forgive me if i dont believe a ****in word of any treaty signed by NK regardless of who got them to sign it.
                          They’ve wiped their *** with every other nuke treaty they’ve signed.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            NK Dictator.
                            Dic Tat or.

Kind of how I feel about the whole deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

Trump puts North Korean prison camp guards out of work - MSNBC

Comment

Working...
                              X