• Show
Clear All

West lofers should be open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowpatriot02 View Post
      West lofers should be open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm booked at West Loafers all next week and got one of the last spots but I require electric. Primitive sites are all open. Can't wait to get back out to my favorite spot to hunt - Love me some Aquilla and Whitney!!! I'll be catfish jugging on Aquilla all week in between hunts so don't be shy and say HI

Comment

Oh on another note - does anyone know how the ducks are doing on the Brazos?

Comment

Well it's been 4 or 5 years since I've hunted Whitney. I'm finally getting to get back out here. Didn't get to scout this year, hopefully my trees are still standing, and I can climb them. Out at McCowan Valley sittin' by the fire waiting for tomorrow. Good luck to everyone hunting, ya'll be safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I took the day off to do some things but I ended up at Whitney. I'm fixing to head on to my spot.

Comment

Had the pigs fighting for awhile , but they never came in.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyGirlHntr View Post
                Oh on another note - does anyone know how the ducks are doing on the Brazos?
                Must be good its be sounding like war on tbe weekends.. and evening.. i herd limits being shot. Good luck and chootem in the face!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got nada over here, this wind is blowing at a good clip so time to go home. Ill try again in the morning i just hope 200 lbs of corn last til then.

Comment

Shot my first Nebraska buck this morning. I will be heading to Missouri Sunday for a week long bow hunt. Then I will be trying to put one down at Lake Whitney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats Will!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

No wind this morning where I'm at.

Comment

Just had a doe come visit gave her a pass.

Comment

Small buck just passed by!

Comment

Another doe here now.

Comment

Well, did you shoot her?

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X