Any Rifle Ranges near Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Rifle Ranges near Lubbock

I am headed up there today and have been looking for a place to take my grandson to shoot but Rustic Range is private now from what I hear. Any news?

ttt

Comment

I always went to Rustic Range when I was there but didn't know it went private. Might call Sharp Shooters there and ask. I haven't been back to Lubbock in a while.

Comment

Lubbock Shooting Complex is the best range in the area as far as I know.

Comment

Thanks for the responses men.

Comment

Originally posted by Txdeerhunter243 View Post
            Lubbock Shooting Complex is the best range in the area as far as I know.

All depends on how old your grandson is and how far you want to shoot. Lubbock Shooting Complex doesn't allow anyone under 8 or 9 on the premises. They have a 600 yard range but it is for members only. 200 is the max for non-members. I won't go out there because I can't take my son. But even if I could it sure does also suck that they require a membership for the longer range.

Comment

Lead farm. South of town.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter68 View Post
                Lead farm. South of town.

Been meaning to go out there. Do you know what distances you can shoot to? What are their age restrictions?

Comment

To my knowledge there are no age restrictions. I think the rifle range is 200 yds.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X