San Antonio Roofing Companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Roofing Companies

Having my roof replaced to the recent hail storm. Have any of y’all used Holden Roofing. I also have had Stephens and A-Tex out. Just wanted to get any feedback from you guys. Thanks!

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
    Having my roof replaced to the recent hail storm. Have any of y’all used Holden Roofing. I also have had Stephens and A-Tex out. Just wanted to get any feedback from you guys. Thanks!
    Call Holden Roofing they will give you 20 50lb bags of Double Down deer feed w every job😁😇Tell Brett Crowmagnum sent you👍😎

Comment

I recommend soukup roofing.

Soukup Roofing is a licensed Roofing Contractor serving San Antonio & Texas Hill Country since 2000, we deliver top quality work at competitive rates. We are an Angie's list award winner since 2010 and have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Contact us today for a free estimate.

Comment

Fry Roofing, River City Roofing

Comment

Roof

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
          Call Holden Roofing they will give you 20 50lb bags of Double Down deer feed w every job😁😇Tell Brett Crowmagnum sent you👍😎
          That would be nice

Comment

Be careful with Holden. We had pea size hail last week and they have flooded our neighborhood with business cards stating" I see you have roof damage call me for a free estimate" Now I know how they pay for that high dollar deer lease. This is in Georgetown by the way. They might do good work, however, when they are chasing claims like an ambulance chasing lawyer I would exercise caution. I had real hail damage when I lived in Amarillo, 27 holes through the decking and into the living room, so I know hail damage. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Ingram Roofing, my parents just had their roof redone and they did a good job

Comment

Two years ago after the hail storm in Helotes, I used Walter’s Roofing 210-334-1208. They were referred to me by a contractor friend. They got on it in just a few days and knocked it out in a single day. And, they didn’t have signs everywhere like the storm chasers.

Comment

Decker Roofing did mine, no problems, they did great.

Comment

My insurance company hired reroof America. And I definitely would not recommend them!!!!
                    Belden, or many other reputable companies before them

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                      I recommend soukup roofing.

http://www.soukuproofing.com
                      Agree with Soukup or Strata. Soukup has done repairs for us and they seemed reasonable & honest. They actually figured out the cause of a leak we had after two other companies couldn't. We used Strata to replace our roof after the '06 hail storm & they did a stand up job for us.

Comment

SoTex Roofing and the owner is TBH member. Give him a call.

Comment

These guys have a SA office. They've done my roof twice, and both have been great experiences. The second time, the company rep actually got me additional money from the insurance company that I would never have thought of (privacy fence, well house, carport).

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Neighbor had bad problems with Holden. Couldn't get them to come clean up their mess.

I have a good hunting buddy in San Antonio who is an estimator for a roofing company. PM me if you'd like me to connect y'all. He's a great guy and will talk your ear off about moose and bear hunting in Alaska.

Comment

Have had two guys stop by from that company. I personally do not like that approach, but I guess it drums up business.

I am getting a quote from Robert Yuras @ Tomlin Roofing, I think they are more local to my area (Cibolo) but I believe they would go into San Antonio. Seem to be highly recommended by several people on the local FB pages.

Comment

Working...
                              X