Slow morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow morning

Between the bright moon last night and 20 mph winds this morning. It has been slow. A few doves is all that has stopped by.

No wind in newton county but moon was bright all night, had some doves squirrels and some robins so far

Comment

Very slow here in Boerne as well. First sit in a long time without seeing a deer.

Comment

Been my best morning all season, except for something in the brush that scared all my deer out before I got a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got a coon before day light as well as a hog. No deer seen
          Maybe this afternoon

Comment

Slow in DeWitt County too, didn't see anything until 8:30, a doe and fawn. Stayed in stand until 10:30. Gonna head back out in an hour or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

One small buck in Anderson County right before daylight and that is it. It's been slow all year so far.

Comment

Slow in williamson county. A couple fawns came by as I was climbing down ladder at 11. It sure would be nice if the temp would drop some more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Slow in Karnes County this morning too. Had one doe that just strolled by without even stopping for corn.

Comment

It has been mostly night time activity on Williamson Cty.
                    Some movement on morning, but acorns and moon HS everything moving when I'm not there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hopefully the cool weather next week will get them moving

Comment

Hunted since Thursday to this morning in South Texas. Never even saw a buck. Only a few hogs, does and just about every one of them had twins. To hot to jack with either.

This morning was the slowest. Only saw one deer on the way back to camp. Hopefully next week's front will encourage a little movement.

Comment

It was slower than normal. Only managed one redfish.

Comment

I seen 7 bucks and 6 does and fawns in Eldorado all got spooked about 8am due to the neighbor spraying his crop and circling above my stand over and over

Comment

Burnet county slowest start to year, I've had. So much for the deer to eat, they are not concentrated like they usually are. Acorns, browse, new green growth or corn....corn doesn't win here. The deer are here and are very healthy, just slow to feeders for good reason. I need to hunt the water source or pinches like I would on public land, feeder will be good once some other food sources run out.

Comment

Working...
                              X