249 and beltway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

249 and beltway

how many of yall live out this way. I'm at fallbrook and the beltway and see a silver dodge truck every now and then with a TBH sticker. Just seeing how many are around this way and maybe arrange a meetup or something

249/Northpointe area for me. Actually a little closer to Shaw and Grant but those are not as well known.

Comment

249 and Louetta for me. In Lakewood Forest.

Comment

I'm at Spring Cypress and Grant.

Comment

I live up that way also.

Comment

249 and Louetta as well (Vintage Park). Though moving to Gessner next month

Comment

Beltway and west here

Comment

Boudreax & Huffsmith Kohrville, Three Lakes Villages for me

Comment

249 and Louetta. Champion Woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                    249/Northpointe area for me. Actually a little closer to Shaw and Grant but those are not as well known.
                    I know that area very well. Killed PILES of doves off shaw back in the day. High school best friends family had 150 acres where the school is now. That pond with houses around it was a dove magnet and the pine trees had some decent deer in it. Many a saturday night we would ride ATVs from shaw to 249 and down to boudreaux and back with a cooler of cool ones. Bouddreaux and 249 was a stop sign

Comment

Originally posted by lamaredskin View Post
                      how many of yall live out this way. I'm at fallbrook and the beltway and see a silver dodge truck every now and then with a TBH sticker. Just seeing how many are around this way and maybe arrange a meetup or something
                      Does it have a camper shell on it? If so, that's me

Comment

no camper on it. I see him almost everyday driving home from work around 4pm

Comment

249 / Spring Cypress

Comment

Originally posted by vmont View Post
                            249 and Louetta for me. In Lakewood Forest.

I’m in Lakewood Forest too but closer to Cypresswood

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              I know that area very well. Killed PILES of doves off shaw back in the day. High school best friends family had 150 acres where the school is now. That pond with houses around it was a dove magnet and the pine trees had some decent deer in it. Many a saturday night we would ride ATVs from shaw to 249 and down to boudreaux and back with a cooler of cool ones. Bouddreaux and 249 was a stop sign
                              I live in the section that is right across the street from that pond. When I moved in there the pond was there with no houses. Everynight you could hear coyotes and see deer almost every day. Growing up I had cousins that lived in Westbourne and we would ride dirt bikes back to the bayous and shoot nutrea. Now I try to ride my three wheeler back to the gullies and people pitch a fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X