No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pigs down by the road. Hopefully headed my way. Lots of grunting and squealing. They close.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

I moved my climber across the creek to take advantage of the west wind the weather channel promised for tonight. Judging as how my breath smoke is headed north, I can tell I have been lied to again! Hoping for the best!

Comment

Arrow launched. Shot was a little far back and he ran off with my arrow. Sitting tight.

Comment

Digging the trico salt

Comment

They're coming back!

Comment

Well, the replay in my mind says I screwed the pooch! Bottom line, I rushed the shot and am less one arrow, broadhead, and nocternal.

Comment

Ah man, was this the loan boar?

Comment

Did you track him last night or are you going to look for him today?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wits_End View Post
                    Ah man, was this the loan boar?
                    Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                    Did you track him last night or are you going to look for him today?

It was one of the ones in the new sounder that showed up probably around 80 pounds. I watched my nocternal run across the county road. I'm not sure if I'll go look for him today.

Comment

Sweet! I may have to start doing a few live hunts again now!

Comment

Subscribed, last years thread was great. Looking forward to this years.

Comment

Text the guy who owns the land across the road to make sure it was ok to go look for my arrow and pig. Looked around in the thick stuff for almost an hour with no luck. I'll watch for buzzards, but I'm not holding my breath. Thought about going tonight, but the wind was supposed to be wrong for the new spot. Could have hunted the stand at the back, but phone was almost dead and I didn't have my ducks in a row.

Comment

Well that must suck, but it happens.

Comment

Pigs are occasionally coming through my area and as soon as i can get them to come into bait I'll be after them.

Comment

I'm going to go for a walk this evening and see if I can't poke something with a sharp stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X