2018 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Pushmataha County Oklahoma

I will start a 2018-19 Pushmataha County Thread. Post up your SE Oklahoma info and pics.
    Last edited by Okiehunter; 03-11-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Comment

I will be turkey hunting in Push county this year again. Will start near Tishamingo and continue over to Antler Ok.

Comment

Comment

Rick, Good luck this season

Where ya located? Any bears?

Comment

We hunt Pittsburg co.
              Looking forward to this coming season!

Comment

Rick, Good luck this season

Where ya located? Any bears?
                Just south of Clayton and we have bear, lot of bear, so many bear they tear up what that don't crap on, but just like a lot of other places, they disappear after the acorns start to fall.

Comment

moved this to the Game Management/Age & Score/Trailcam Pics page.

Comment

In for the fun. Will still be hunting our place East of Nashoba but may be doing a little hunting up in Hughes County also...[emoji6]

Comment

I am just east of Nashoba, which is south of Clayton, but we haven't seen any bears. Had a bad season this past year. Found out in January that the ranch manager was letting his buddies run hog dogs on our place. Land owner finally put a stop to it. Checked cams this weekend and hunting buddy said he had more deer pics this past month than he had all season. Hopefully, if we stay, the deer hunting will be better.

Comment

We are SE of Tushka. This'll be 2nd year. Lots of deer. A few hogs and trky.
                        Was surprised biggest deer on cam last year was 120-ish. And most were way smaller. Expected bigger..... I think the locals in that area don't let a buck age past 3. ???

Realling wanting a bigger place between I35 and 69/75.

Holler up if ya hear of anything.......

Comment

Just got my app for the sportsman hunt club...hoping to have some stories soon!! Following for what you boys already have!!! You say “bears”....alrighty then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                            We are SE of Tushka. This'll be 2nd year. Lots of deer. A few hogs and trky.
                            Was surprised biggest deer on cam last year was 120-ish. And most were way smaller. Expected bigger..... I think the locals in that area don't let a buck age past 3. ???

Realling wanting a bigger place between I35 and 69/75.

Holler up if ya hear of anything.......
                            can't help in the area you are looking. Our place is a bit east of 69/75.
                            Have pics of deer in the 150-160 range but our deer numbers seem low. Hog numbers are more than I would like though.
                            We had an abundance of turkey last year but haven't had any pics of them in a couple months now.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                              can't help in the area you are looking. Our place is a bit east of 69/75.
                              Have pics of deer in the 150-160 range but our deer numbers seem low. Hog numbers are more than I would like though.
                              We had an abundance of turkey last year but haven't had any pics of them in a couple months now.
                              Ace.....
                              I'm not opposed to anything E of Atoka, was just hoping for something in the middle, closer to Whitesboro (TX).
                              So keep me in mind if you hear of anything.
                              I could fill 2-6 spots if needed.

Derek.

Comment

Working...
                              X