First rocks and now this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First rocks and now this!

Buckets of rocks to protect kids and now this. Wonder what will come next?

Get the latest in news, entertainment, sports, weather and more on Currently.com. Sign up for free email service with AT&T Yahoo Mail.

Bringing bats to a gun fight. Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      THAT was exactly what I shouted at the TV last night when I saw that on the "news"!!

Comment

I like the idea but only in conjunction with allowing some armed teachers. It's not realistic to think that all of the teachers will be armed. So for those who aren't they absolutely need to be encouraged to fight back and not sit and wait for death. The kids need to be encouraged as well.

Comment

Shotgun vs Baseball Bat
          Attached Files

Comment

And it is only a 16 inch baseball bat at that. Might as well use their rulers! UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Same thing I said this morning when I saw that. Stupid

Comment

I ,for one, would not relish the thought that I have no true ability to fight back if an active shooter was on campus. It is just not in my nature to sit back and wait for death to find me. I would not go looking for death but I will not going down without a fight. I would much rather have a gun but if a baseball bat is all I have then I will be swing it with as much force as I can, should the shooter come to my room. Joe Public needs to understand that teachers have a right to survive/live, also. It is not all about the students that are slain, but the employees that lose their lives, too.

Without my having a gun it is still, as some have put it, bring a bat to a gun fight. Huge disadvantage.

Comment

Libtards need to learn quickly to never bring a mini bat to a gun fight. Stupidity is running rampant in this country.

Comment

Working...
                  X