Senate votes to let ISP's access your browser history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
    You and XBowHunter have more in common than you realize.
    lol now thats funny
    I actually read several articles before my post. The activities you and apparently many others are worried about are actually already legal and have been going on basically since the net has been available.

I also mentioned that I'd be fine with a law that banned all these activities by all net players.

Fact is, this repeal of the rules( that have not even gone in to effect yet) is nothing more than making 1 sector of the net play by the same rules as other players on the net.

All you folks would understand this if you read the many articles available.

Comment

Xbowhunter and Flywise.....you two should meet up and have a couple of beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I'm in. I like beer [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Why's that?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            Why's that?
            Probably because when folks actually meet and visit for a little bit they find out very quickly that they have waaaaaaaay more in common than either could decipher from a website!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Probably because when folks actually meet and visit for a little bit they find out very quickly that they have waaaaaaaay more in common than either could decipher from a website!

Agreed

Comment

Well, I don't have to meet him to know we have nothing in common.
                I assume you folks think so because of my post and your assuming I'm a 100% republican supporter with out exception. Fact is I have railed against the rep. party hundreds of times on TBH and will against the Trump admin when its necessary. But this thread, started by Xbow, who according to most other threads people know as a troll is in fact about nothing. If you educated folks would read the articles about this deal should understand.
                But, apparently many of you simply except the premise of the thread title to come to a conclusion. Even though it was started by (as many of you describe) as a troll.
                I saw the title and the OP and instead of falling for in line thought I better research this. What I found is already been described in my earlier post.

Comment

I assume you folks think so because of my post and your assuming I'm a 100% republican supporter with out exception. Fact is I have railed against the rep. party hundreds of times on TBH and will against the Trump admin when its necessary. But this thread, started by Xbow, who according to most other threads people know as a troll is in fact about nothing. If you educated folks would read the articles about this deal should understand.

But, apparently many of you simply except the premise of the thread title to come to a conclusion. Even though it was started by (as many of you describe) as a troll.

I saw the title and the OP and instead of falling for in line thought I better research this. What I found is already been described in my earlier post.

So it's not bothersome to you that Congress is now allowing an additional group of people to collect data on you?

Comment

By the way, if this was some sort of real issue the dem. media would be all over this.
                    I have looked at all the reliable liberal media just now and if mentioned at all it is buried deep in their websites.
                    Anyone with any real honestly knows this issue ( about personal privacy) would be head line news if it was something that could be twisted to make people believe Trump is selling the people out.

Comment

Sounds like a yes on the meetup. You two chaps don't go gettin yourself into any ruckesses now. Cheers!

Comment

Great news for the likes of Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream, etc.

Comcast, AT&T and Google are 3 of the top corporate spenders on lobbying annually. They each spend around $15M a year lobbying for their business interests. Not sure if Trump would consider that a great system, a rigged system, or a great rigged system.

The new Republican FCC Chairman was a lawyer for Verizon, so we have that going for us.

Comment

So what you're saying is we can finally see everything Hillary was trying to hide?

Comment

Oops..........not sure exactly what you are responding to or exactly whom but waaaaay to much for me to un-pack! I will withdraw my olive branch for a ceasefire between you two. I was simply acting as a middleman, as it's something that adults tend to do when it is time to move on from simple bickering because one prefers strawberry ice cream and the other prefers rocky road. Nothing on TBH or anybody on TBH that could make me cringe as if it is LIFE or DEATH because there view on current events is different, (not always right, but different) big whoop!. Either way, WE are all are pawns in this 15+ year crappy political climate. But, you two grown men can carry-on like pre-teens if that makes you happy.....!
                            Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                            Great news for the likes of Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream, etc.

Comcast, AT&T and Google are 3 of the top corporate spenders on lobbying annually. They each spend around $15M a year lobbying for their business interests. Not sure if Trump would consider that a great system, a rigged system, or a great rigged system.

The new Republican FCC Chairman was a lawyer for Verizon, so we have that going for us.
                            LOL.........great summary on the BIGGER picture of why this is such BS!
                            "Oh look............a squirrel!"
                            Don't worry it's OK, it don't matter, its not a big deal, been this way for years thus it is just fine. We have other issues that are headlines that are waaaaay more important than this one.....so keep watching the squirrels........LMAO!

Comment

Oops..........not sure exactly what you are responding to or exactly whom but waaaaay to much for me to un-pack! I will withdraw my olive branch for a ceasefire between you two. I was simply acting as a middleman, as it's something that adults tend to do when it is time to move on from simple bickering because one prefers strawberry ice cream and the other prefers rocky road. Nothing on TBH or anybody on TBH that could make me cringe as if it is LIFE or DEATH because there view on current events is different, (not always right, but different) big whoop!. Either way, WE are all are pawns in this 15+ year crappy political climate. But, you two grown men can carry-on like pre-teens if that makes you happy.....!

LOL.........great summary on the BIGGER picture of why this is such BS!
                              "Oh look............a squirrel!"
                              Don't worry it's OK, it don't matter, its not a big deal, been this way for years thus it is just fine. We have other issues that are headlines that are waaaaay more important than this one.....so keep watching the squirrels........LMAO!
                              What?
                              xbow is on my ignore list, I don't need an olive branch and I did not post anything in this thread in reply to him. are you going crazy? Can you read through this thread and tell me where the bickering is?
                              and you certainly have an interesting way of attempting insults for an educated man. What about this repeal worries you exactly?
                              or is it above you to actually present an argument? My position has been explained but all I have seen from a few of you is insults but no reason
                              I figured a business man would like to hear about a gov. action that leveled a playing field for all involved parties but I guess that since the rep's did this its a problem.

The more I reread your reply Im more certain you have no substance...

Comment

What?
                                xbow is on my ignore list, I don't need an olive branch and I did not post anything in this thread in reply to him. are you going crazy? Can you read through this thread and tell me where the bickering is?
                                and you certainly have an interesting way of attempting insults for an educated man. What about this repeal worries you exactly?
                                or is it above you to actually present an argument? My position has been explained but all I have seen from a few of you is insults but no reason
                                I figured a business man would like to hear about a gov. action that leveled a playing field for all involved parties but I guess that since the rep's did this its a problem.

The more I reread your reply Im more certain you have no substance...
                                Hum, ok! Again, my post was about a olive branch for two people on TBH that are acting like rotten children...."thread after thread".....literally pre-schoolers that need a timeout. Thus the olive branch, nothing more and nothing less!. In addition, sorry to upset you and hopefully your Friday can get better. I will pass on responding to your other gobbly-gook..........that would be the adult thing to do at this point!

Comment

Working...
                                X