Johnny Manziel to AAF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Yes you did.... plenty of discussion in the CFB thread. ... very much like this.
    I did some more searching and found 3 or 4 posts about his second DWI. That thread is closed, maybe I’m looking at the wrong one. Didn’t see discussion about his unemployment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Oh you guys. At first it was “he’s no longer relevant”, but now that has been debunked, it’s “relevance doesn’t matter”.

I guess “debunk” is relative....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
        I did some more searching and found 3 or 4 posts about his second DWI. That thread is closed, maybe I’m looking at the wrong one. Didn’t see discussion about his unemployment.
        Vince won a national title. He is on a whole other level in this state. He is also a dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          I guess “debunk” is relative....

No it’s not.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Vince won a national title. He is on a whole other level in this state. He is also a dumbass.

They’re both big deals to their respective fan bases. One’s transgressions seems to get more/harsher air time around here than the others is my only observation.

Johnny gets a new job and there are a couple pages of mostly ripping him apart. Vince gets a DWI and fired and it barely gets mentioned.

Comment

There have been countless threads closed regarding Johnny...

Comment

Ole Johnny Eightball! I guess he is the GOAT since he beat Alabama once and edged out Manti Te’o and his imaginary friend for a heisman. Honestly I liked watching him play and I will be pulling for him. Will be interesting to watch him and Garrett Gilbert if they get to square off against one another.

Comment

No it’s not.

Sure it is. You speak of his relevancy in a positive way, when since college, none of his antics are positive relevancy, it’s more notoriety. But like I said, hope he does well. I am not a hater.

Comment

Mods (mostly Aggies) deleted it and Manziel talk in that thread. The CFB threads are started by the mods and closed by the mods when they start a new one....Its the way it has been for a long long time.

I'm really surprised this one is still here honestly.

Comment

Good to see the GOAT back in the States.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rican-football
                      the GOAT????? that's funny!!!

Comment

They’re both big deals to their respective fan bases. One’s transgressions seems to get more/harsher air time around here than the others is my only observation.

Johnny gets a new job and there are a couple pages of mostly ripping him apart. Vince gets a DWI and fired and it barely gets mentioned.
                        Texas fans on here seem to be more sports savy.

If someone started a thread about Colt McCoy and called him the GOAT you would see the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Mods (mostly Aggies) deleted it and Manziel talk in that thread. The CFB threads are started by the mods and closed by the mods when they start a new one....Its the way it has been for a long long time.

I'm really surprised this one is still here honestly.
                          Roger that, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Texas fans on here seem to be more sports savy.

If someone started a thread about Colt McCoy and called him the GOAT you would see the same treatment.

Sports savvy?[emoji1787] More like don’t have **** else to do but surf the interwebs!

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;14051503]Just peeked at some rankings. This guy was #1 in the 50 best. Ol Johnny was around #30. Lol. Behind Colt and RG3 who were top 15. Couple of Tech QBs between them and Johnny.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUmy apologies, but I'm trying to follow what point your making? Both VY and JM sucked in the pros, even Case Keenum has had a more prosperous career.

Comment

BoB rarely makes a point. He just spews out random stuff while watching reruns on the Longhorn Network.

Comment

Working...
                                X