friggin gas prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
    Went to bed $1.49. Wake up $1.79. WTH????
    Summer time

Comment

I like the low prices but I understand the higher the gas the more jobs... Bittersweet lol

Comment

I can't wait till $50 oil and $3 gas. It's going to suck when oil prices are $35 less than a couple years ago and gas prices climb right on past where they were at that time. Lol.

Comment

It's funny reading the different sides to this. Oil and Gas guys are butthurt about it being too low and some non oil and gas guys are butthurt about it going up. My wife's in oil and gas and I don't want gas to skyrocket. I'd be fine with the price going to $3, anymore and there's no point to it. $5 is near ridiculous that's $125 to fill up my truck. Anybody who says it should be that high, that's there butthurt talking. I don't mind it going up some but be realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by mudcatz71 View Post
            Fellows wishing for 5 bucks a gallon might as well vote for Sanders. Same thing in my opinion.
            Kinda like the ones who wish it would keep dropping?

Comment

Bownanza weekend, they know when to make that extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                I vote for $5.00 per gal and wishing but not possible $175bbl oil
                Good thing no one gives a crap about your vote

Sucks for some to be out of work but there is TONS of jobs to be had out there. No excuse no to have a job these days. Economy around here is booming roads houses apartment complexes commercial buildings going up everwhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Kinda like the ones who wish it would keep dropping?
                  Nope, those are the ones driving to work everyday.

Comment

I work in dairy industry. 30 bucks a gal milk would be awesome for me. You will never hear me wish for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                      This is exactly why I vote for $5.00 and then when folks like this start complaining then us O&G guys can say,

"Well guess you should have saved money when gas was $1.39"
                      Some of us are saving up right now.
                      But I have to ask, how many of those that are laid off right now, abandoned good paying jobs to chase oilfield money a few years ago?
                      It's hard to feel sorry for someone who left a $50k job to work a $100k+ oilfield job knowing that the oilfield is not stable.

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Good thing no one gives a crap about your vote

Sucks for some to be out of work but there is TONS of jobs to be had out there. No excuse no to have a job these days. Economy around here is booming roads houses apartment complexes commercial buildings going up everwhere.
                      I can't believe we actually agree on something.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Mine was 50% less...I'm just thankful to still have my job.
                        I have been waiting on a bonus for 19 years... But my bonus is I get a check every two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
                          I have been waiting on a bonus for 19 years... But my bonus is I get a check every two weeks.

Amen to that.

Comment

Retired and drawing the SS check so I am in the $10 a barrel crowd.
                            Once upon a time long long ago I put $2 with of gas in my 52 Buick and overflowed the tank. Hancock gas station at 13.9 cents a gallon. They good old days. Still waiting for gas under a buck where it should be.

Comment

Now these oil people that bought all these $70K oversized pickup trucks should have saved some of that money for a rainy day. I have no sympathy .

Comment

Thank goodness for this thread. I was really hope one day we could debate gas prices. I feel like we probably all feel the same about it and will come to a general agreement in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X